[1.1] [1.2] [1.3] [2.0 RIP build]. Maawk Firetrapper

"
forzazx6 wrote:
yeah I did enjoy playing it, Next league for sure I'm going to start with it again, easiest build to pull off, I eventually dropped it because GGG doesn't appreciate build diversity and force us to roll specific builds for atziri since shes immune to ignite.

This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
asdfas
Last edited by woodyfly on Oct 24, 2014, 5:39:07 AM
I tried rolling a witch on beyond for the 40% mana regen node, got to level 68 in one day. I practically one shotted every mob pack into end of merciless with a 5L searing touch. This build is def HC viable but you need AA+Cloak of defiance 100%. I think templar is still better, I spent too many points in the witch starting area and I need more HP.

I think this is one of the fastest clearspeed build I've played, if not the fastest. The 2 downsides are cooldown on traps and low health :(
Last edited by woodyfly on Oct 24, 2014, 6:32:42 AM
Hi Maavk!
Of the 12 lvl 85+ builds I've made, I must admit this is the most effective.
I didn't quite copy everything you did: Didn't take EB, don't use AA, belt is Doryanis (fire version ofc). Also I use Rainbowstride boots for that xtra spell mitigation.

Maybe the most radical difference from your build, is a 4L Vaal skellie setup, and a 4L Flame totem setup.

The Flame totem actually works as partly a decoy and partly xtra dps.

With the above setup, I've been soloing 73 maps already at level 66.

So thanks for your build - I like it alot, and will use it next league.

Regards!
"
woodyfly wrote:
I tried rolling a witch on beyond for the 40% mana regen node, got to level 68 in one day. I practically one shotted every mob pack into end of merciless with a 5L searing touch. This build is def HC viable but you need AA+Cloak of defiance 100%. I think templar is still better, I spent too many points in the witch starting area and I need more HP.

I think this is one of the fastest clearspeed build I've played, if not the fastest. The 2 downsides are cooldown on traps and low health :(

glad u liked, i had 4500hp in beyond league dont think its bad at all, we can get more, any suggestions, please send here!!!!

also, im making some changes with the gear, carcass jack its really strong, but im trying to get a better setup and use cloak of defiance for more defenses.
the new guide with cloak will be used next league(hope they dont nerf our build).
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Oct 26, 2014, 9:13:55 AM
"
Ragnwald wrote:
Hi Maavk!
Of the 12 lvl 85+ builds I've made, I must admit this is the most effective.
I didn't quite copy everything you did: Didn't take EB, don't use AA, belt is Doryanis (fire version ofc). Also I use Rainbowstride boots for that xtra spell mitigation.

Maybe the most radical difference from your build, is a 4L Vaal skellie setup, and a 4L Flame totem setup.

The Flame totem actually works as partly a decoy and partly xtra dps.

With the above setup, I've been soloing 73 maps already at level 66.

So thanks for your build - I like it alot, and will use it next league.

Regards!

Thank you man, I'm glad you liked.
Totems for life!
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVSyaVy70HY-WOpLFd8p1jcFKJ03DVbIydqjY944QOSGKsUzEyGLMDcFHb57TFBx4RlklR8NWVLvIdZJ3r9Y_6HvC3ddQjBbXC7KyYf8ZVxjpYg9vsVSqNSRs22PFsXyp0VbzqaxeVIMHzwFQI9ND1QZaus0yzLR8SaZ2upwiPRpuh99dxeRccWK6ftFtZFm8abONqNukkqrb696aOZOQiakPIDLTRdoJTUkWdmuDr7riT2L3-Crc-QYf56ILHKPr-jzWSBAeiozrh8kWmV03jOkJLeN2oMHE=

My crit Firetrapper.
"
ircv wrote:
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYA5Rm0OPv1l5dFfIw2YeJVSyaVy70HY-WOpLFd8p1jcFKJ03DVbIydqjY944QOSGKsUzEyGLMDcFHb57TFBx4RlklR8NWVLvIdZJ3r9Y_6HvC3ddQjBbXC7KyYf8ZVxjpYg9vsVSqNSRs22PFsXyp0VbzqaxeVIMHzwFQI9ND1QZaus0yzLR8SaZ2upwiPRpuh99dxeRccWK6ftFtZFm8abONqNukkqrb696aOZOQiakPIDLTRdoJTUkWdmuDr7riT2L3-Crc-QYf56ILHKPr-jzWSBAeiozrh8kWmV03jOkJLeN2oMHE=

My crit Firetrapper.

plzz dont dont post crit .this build is op then crit builds.

this build is viable for aztri .the player posted his build in shadow section .just went for more life regen nodes .sad for atzri he dint use fire trap and switched to flame surge
Fuark I ripped at 81. I stood ontop of a 'denote nearby corpses' on a fractured map. Was tired, forgot I was playing fractured -.-, plus usually denote dead isnt dangerous vs aa+mom

O well I'll reroll templar anyways. I can save up -7- points by going templar... even though the spell damage is nice :)
Last edited by woodyfly on Oct 29, 2014, 5:22:13 AM
Forgive me, because I'm a newer player but I've been enjoying this build to the fullest. I'm getting through the 2nd act though and I'm starting to really feel the lack of stat nodes, however. Tips/tricks? I already have the amulet that reduces attribute req's, but I still feel like I'm barely holding on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info