[1.1] [1.2] [1.3] [2.0 RIP build]. Maawk Firetrapper

my current gear so far crappy chest
Clever constuction must have?

Planned for Beyond: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA73w8BZ_fi4wFW0bX7SDhcwJxBLMUTYM48B-iABZvGmzkIrUEXcbjajbpJKpxeRccEmmdrhhl2t2nCFNSRZ2a4OvuuJOD2wQHHwI2xdgkOlhVxuxVKo1JGzbY8WysmC6Ul4U09yGwXyrr5EyzPV9SU5eVl_RtGWpDwFQI9Lzq2wuCHsHzlSBrF3_GoqMHHhGWSVHw1ZUuDkhd8uWOnWOMNqSxYeJVSyaVyAy00XaC44TYvf4Ktz5Bh_nogsco-k3j_o81kjrhplfyRX5Zy70HYw==

Sure I can get Clever when..+90lvl.. Or drop life nodes. But its HC.

Gears for that spec: CoD, 5-6L searing, GG jewellery, Quality gems.. And ofc grace + AA. Or drop grace (no dex no eva nodes,worth it?) run discipline and run 21lvl AA with 3lvl empower? or something :D
IGN: Wanderiin
I am level 45 now with this build. Damage is great, but im struggling with strength and dex requirement. Already have atziri's foible and also 1 +30 dex and 1 +30 str. Don't know how you end up with more than 200 strength while your gears give like 70 str and the skill tree doesnt give any strength.
I'm having a blast with this build on Rampage. This is my tree. And my gear:

Almost lvl89, it's my first end game character and it's really fun. Thanks for the guide Mawwk :D
I see that the suggestion for leveling up doesn't include taking the +30dexterity gems early on, but then does suggest taking them later.

does that mean when leveling you wear subpar gear which has dexterity on it instead?
"
kossuvissy wrote:

Planned for Beyond: https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUA73w8BZ_fi4wFW0bX7SDhcwJxBLMUTYM48B-iABZvGmzkIrUEXcbjajbpJKpxeRccEmmdrhhl2t2nCFNSRZ2a4OvuuJOD2wQHHwI2xdgkOlhVxuxVKo1JGzbY8WysmC6Ul4U09yGwXyrr5EyzPV9SU5eVl_RtGWpDwFQI9Lzq2wuCHsHzlSBrF3_GoqMHHhGWSVHw1ZUuDkhd8uWOnWOMNqSxYeJVSyaVyAy00XaC44TYvf4Ktz5Bh_nogsco-k3j_o81kjrhplfyRX5Zy70HYw==

Gears for that spec: CoD, 5-6L searing, GG jewellery, Quality gems.. And ofc grace + AA. Or drop grace (no dex no eva nodes,worth it?) run discipline and run 21lvl AA with 3lvl empower? or something :D

its the last thing you want pick for endgame, its a great node, gonna make a lot of fights easier.
for the last season, the skill tree was planeed to use iron reflexes, for 1,2 i took it down and grabbed more life.
AA lv 21 its enough.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Sep 23, 2014, 11:48:36 AM
"
Myraklus wrote:
I am level 45 now with this build. Damage is great, but im struggling with strength and dex requirement. Already have atziri's foible and also 1 +30 dex and 1 +30 str. Don't know how you end up with more than 200 strength while your gears give like 70 str and the skill tree doesnt give any strength.

this is the last gear i used while playing this build:

just get the Dex nodes from the tree and you ill be fine.
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Sep 23, 2014, 11:52:12 AM
"
ZX99 wrote:
I'm having a blast with this build on Rampage. This is my tree. And my gear:

Almost lvl89, it's my first end game character and it's really fun. Thanks for the guide Mawwk :D

i'm glad you liked! :)
Totems for life!
"
namad wrote:
I see that the suggestion for leveling up doesn't include taking the +30dexterity gems early on, but then does suggest taking them later.

does that mean when leveling you wear subpar gear which has dexterity on it instead?

if you still having problems using atziri foible and not enough dex for gems, pick a 30dex node and u ill be fine
Totems for life!
"
kossuvissy wrote:

If you plan on playing solo mostly a searing isn't necessary at all. Top guy on rampage doesn't have a searing and does shit ton of damage... Damage isn't a problem - its defences... and AA isn't enough if you are in parties - MoM + decent 6k+ armour should keep you mostly safe on easy maps.

Tweak your tree a little and drop alot of damage nodes for more survivability - you will still one shot mobs with a 5l carcass jack - quality on most of the gems required helps too with the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info