[1.1] [1.2] [1.3] [2.0 RIP build]. Maawk Firetrapper

"
Munsia wrote:
Forgive me, because I'm a newer player but I've been enjoying this build to the fullest. I'm getting through the 2nd act though and I'm starting to really feel the lack of stat nodes, however. Tips/tricks? I already have the amulet that reduces attribute req's, but I still feel like I'm barely holding on.

are you leveling with firetrap? link ur gear and ill help you
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!

The boots are placeholders and more for screwing around while I was levelling.

I'm level 54 and I've been following your leveling skill tree and got eldritch battery just now which I believe completes one of the levelling trees. Also in the 3rd playthrough
Last edited by Munsia on Nov 3, 2014, 12:27:45 PM
at this lv you may have a tree like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG14M4FE0Es6IA8B-BbwJxnjxN2Ix2OtjsOClPGjjkIoKbp4QabJBVna4Wb6cIEmkkqtgk2t0XHBhlNuk2xXF542ofAgQHg9tMs1XGl5U6WFJTrJg9X5f08WxtGTbYIbAI9EkbNPfAVCqNl4VqQ7zq7FUulGsXlSDB84IeoqPbC3_Gflk=

also, try to get more stats on your rings
Totems for life!
Has anyone tested flammability vs vulnerability for end game?
Feeling much better about this build and stuff now...at level 71

"
Munsia wrote:
Feeling much better about this build and stuff now...at level 71

nice gear, whats ur current resists?
how much the trap belt its worth for you right now? i never used the trap belt before and im starting to make some changes in this build for the next league.
but i think the most "must have" change now its a way to use cloak of defiance instead of carcass.
Totems for life!
i think using lightning coil better than cloak of defiance since i like using vitality and two resist aura.so unreserved mana will be less so no benefit from using cod.i say go for LC.
"
gokulnath wrote:
i think using lightning coil better than cloak of defiance since i like using vitality and two resist aura.so unreserved mana will be less so no benefit from using cod.i say go for LC.

dont think its worth because even with the reserve mana nodes using disc/vit/clarity we have a low mana pool, with 2 resist auras and vitaly,i dont think we gonna reach the amount of mana reg to sustain AA
Totems for life!
Yo guys !
Lvl 85 atm
Stuff :

Im max for resist.
Trying fireball instead of flame surge. I dont really like flame surge because you need to be "near" the target while you can throw traps and run away.

Maybe ill try to buff my decoy totem a little. Have to figure that out.
Bought Searing and carcass for 10~chaos without any link nor sockets.
Molten strike just here to level up.

I really feel like im missing something to be complete.

"
Gamalux wrote:
Yo guys !
Lvl 85 atm
Stuff :

Im max for resist.
Trying fireball instead of flame surge. I dont really like flame surge because you need to be "near" the target while you can throw traps and run away.

Maybe ill try to buff my decoy totem a little. Have to figure that out.
Bought Searing and carcass for 10~chaos without any link nor sockets.
Molten strike just here to level up.

I really feel like im missing something to be complete.

put the culling setup on your second hand and use cold snap + ele prolif to make a combo with firetrap, you gonna freeze a decent area on your screen to feel more safe, or a vaal skill 4fun.
Totems for life!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info