[1.2.0] Dominus + All Maps MF Dual Striker

Hello and thank you for sharing this awesome build. I have a quick question, currently I am level 73 at 22373k damage sitting in town. I was just wondering how to improve damage wise to get closer to what you had in your video around 38k. I know level wise I can improve a lot but gear wise I wasn't sure about. Thank you for your time.

Current Gear (Rare Axe is 325.5 pDPS and Soul Taker is 286)

passive tree:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecDhwUtCVgKmw48EdUS4RQgFFIVIBcdGJEY2xpVG60i4iSbJy8ppSzpNJM26DpSQXRGaUd-R-JKfU4qUEdT31cNV5dYr1jbW69csF8_YEFgS2EhY3Bko2VNZ6BwcnKpdO12K3jreu982YCKhNmE74d2kAqRzpVmmSubLZuDns2fy6Q5pKynMLZBu-28n72BvqfBBMGL0IHSIdN-0_zbp90N45_nCu8O73rv4_Iv9zL3TfzF
Last edited by Sexymonkey89 on Sep 19, 2014, 2:09:18 AM
Torment Nail gold ring is insane!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Is there a way to use abysus on this build, and not taking resolute, and with 6l armor?
Hi,

Can i get some suggestions on my version?

I needed to put life leech on my DS since blood rage is sapping my life before i can run through stuff. without LL im at 9.4k with wrath and herald of ice. with melee physical, im at 13k.

my resists are capped, 2k armor and here is my tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4B5wOHBS0ILglYCpsOPBHVFCAUUhUgFx0YkRjbGY4aVRutIuIkmyb4Jy8ppSzpMHcyCTSTNZI17zboOlJBdEZpR35H4kp9TipQR1PfV5dYr1jbW69csF8_YEFgS2EhY3Bko2VNZadnoGxGbbRwcnJsdO14DXjreu-BQYTZhO-HdpAKlZuZK5stm4ObjZ_LpDmkrKcwqW618rZBvJ-9gb6nwQTBi9CB037T_Ni926fcc90N4mHjn-cK7YPvDu967-PyL_zF
Last edited by Griever114 on Oct 25, 2014, 2:07:58 PM
I always wonder.. Which rares should I pick up? Is it even worth the time to pick it up at this level? Now I usually only pick up trinkets and certain gloves/boots.

Any thoughts?
Hi! I'd like to thank you for sharing this build. This is my first character on Rampage and I'm loving it. For all those using this build i'll leave an alternate version of the skill tree to save some skill points without losing dps and getting some fire res in the process so you can focus on getting lightning/cold res from your gear:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4B5wOHBS0ILgqbDjwR1RLhFCAUUhUgFx0YkRmOGlUbrR3KIuIm-CcvKNsppSzpMHcyCTSTNZI26DpSR35H4kp9TeNOKlBHU99XDVeXWK9Y21uvXz9gQWBLYSFjcGSjZU1lp2XwZ6BqHmxGcHJybHKpdO11TngNeOt673zZhNmE74d2i0-RzpVmlZuZK5stm4ObjZ7Nn8ukOaSsplemjacwqBipbrXytkG77byfvYG-p8zb0IHSIdN-2L3dDd_v4mHjn-cK7YPvDu967-PyL_cy_MX-jw==

Getting high int on the rings and the amulet saves 1 or 2 more points, and using a high res belt instead of Perandus lets you use Andvarius all the time with capped resistances so you can do maps with high iir all the time.

This is my current gear:

Again, thank you and I hope this may be helpful for somebody.
is this build is good for PvP or no how i can make it to more efektive for playars , I play duelist like yours end i like it :]
I've been trying to follow this build as I was looking for an IIR build and this one seemed interesting as I still needed a Duelist Build. But 1.3 is up now and this Build needs to be adapted to it. I'm currently testing a modified 1.3 build of my own right now in Torment, trying to get the same gear as 1.2 and not stray too much away from the 1.2 Build. So here's what I've come up with so far, based on a Lvl 91 Duelist:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAuR0V7JkrivC9gelGxILKkITZR34B3L02voplTXgNvqdYr6luYEE26LXybEZjcGSjhmA1km20cmwR1a5QOlL-j9i9qAcyCVeX_mu8nw48TeNngEMxE8kYkRRxple_1WWn-OvZfDGeU7tEnuoYwaOCB7Bz9zJ2rE4yZFIhYHzZz34X4eJhwYt08a2NJvgwd4FB26cY29lhE0xZ_jXvCVgUdYVSOu3T_Fb6m2r8xXfXi09noH8rKCqHdtaKl3njn-RRSn1QR-8OFCBfPxo-9kjyL4zPxFg9_Fhjxtg=

Bandits:

Normal: Help Oak
Cruel: Help Kraitin or Oak (I'd prefer Oak since 18% Phys Dmg is quite a lot while 8% Atk Speed might be overkill as the Passive Tree already accumulates around 83% Atk Speed in total)
Merciless: Kill All or Help Oak if you want the Endurance Charge for a longer Immortal Call (Prefer to kill all)

The most notible changes into the build:

- Block Chance has been severely nerfed for Dual Wielders. Because of this, I needed to find an alternative way to deal with spells in this build. That's where I decided to get rid of Unwavering Stance and Iron Reflexes and replaced it with Ondar's Guile. We will still have enough Armour to deal with physical mobs and stun really shouldn't be that much of a big deal. We're just switching up block for evasion now and Ondar's Guile also works with most spells (Just watch out for those that aren't projectiles, like Flame Blast and Cold Snap). Going for Spell Block might sacrifice too much of what we're actually looking for, so this is how I'm going to tackle it.
- I've done away with most of the Ranger Tree Stuff. This build might still work with Rangers, but you're gonna have to work around with it and sacrifice stuff in the Marauder Tree.
- Axe Builds seem to be buffed now, since we can see a lot of Axe nodes close to where Resolute Technique is. So I figured, why not go over there and take a substantional amount of increased damage. I'm really interested to see how much of a change that will bring us when we get to that point

NOTE: This build is still on Beta. I'm still looking for changes in the Passives and Gear that might be better suitable for it than what we had in 1.2. If you got any suggestions, feel free to post.
Last edited by Yuuhi_X on Dec 16, 2014, 9:02:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info