[1.2.0] Dominus + All Maps MF Dual Striker

Hey I was wondering if you could do a play by play for the leveling order in the build? Returning newbie here. Would really appreciate it. : P
Last edited by odorinotsuki on Aug 27, 2014, 10:51:48 PM
Does this work in current league?
"
odorinotsuki wrote:
Hey I was wondering if you could do a play by play for the leveling order in the build? Returning newbie here. Would really appreciate it. : P

You mean passive builds for the low levels too? I can do that, also have an updated version of the build

"
Dakaa wrote:
Does this work in current league?

Yes, and very well. Rampage is great because having a lot of attack speed with fast weapons makes your leap slam very fast and its easier to keep with the rampage effect.

Im currently playing the rampage league and so far I have the following items:

Culling for about 403 IIR 43 IIQ

I skipped bringer of rain because looks like its very popular now, much more than on the 1month league, and it became very expensive (6-8ex for cheapest, while on the 1month race was 1-2 ex)

Current passive at level 79: (this time I went OAK + KRAITYN + PASSIVES on bandits, skipped the +1 endurance charge from merciless and its going pretty well like this)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAF4B5wOHBS0ILglYCpsOPBHVEuEUIBRSFSAXHRiRGNsZjhpVG60i4iSbJvgnLymlLOkwdzSTNug6UkF0R35H4kp9TipQR1cNV5dbr1ywXz9gQWBLYSFjcGSjZU1lp2egcHJyqXTtdit463rvfNmAioTZhO-Haod2kAqQbJHOlZuZK5stm42ezZ_LpDmkrKcwqZS2QbvtvJ-9gb6nwQTBi9CB0iHTftP826fdDeJh45_nCu2D7w7veu_j8i_3MvdN_MU=
IGN: Pedrikosa or Pedrikoza
Last edited by pedrike on Aug 30, 2014, 4:07:53 PM
Now streaming on rampage playing this build at twitch.tv/pedrikoso
What bandit rewards did you get?
"
SlamBro wrote:
What bandit rewards did you get?

Normal: oak (hp)
Cruel: Kraityn (attack speed) *also works with +phys damage from oak
Merciless: Passive (or endurance charge if you prefer, also from Oak)
nvm
Last edited by Zoraq on Sep 7, 2014, 8:01:04 AM
Hello,

I talked to you in game, maybe you remind me (Faalks). I'm lvl75 duelist, following your build now. I've been farming Piety a lot, not only for drops but because of exp on the way to her area; I found that doing so is faster lvling than custom maps.
I was planning to start Dominus runs now, I still dont have all items you post in your guide, but I find it very hard to kill Dominus first form without dying (several times). The second one is quite easy, so maybe you could tell how is your strategy to kill him. I am able to farm him, but I do some runs whenever I level up, so I won't lose any exp.

Also, I'm posting my items below, maybe you could give some advice on what to get next; I got 65~75% on all resists with the items below. I know my flasks are probably the first thing to improve though ;)
Thanks for your help so far.

For someone who doesn't expect to afford a Bringer of Rain or other expensive items (Soul Taker, mostly), does this build still hold up (until a decently high level anyway)?

Also, seconding another reply: is there a recommended leveling path? Like, rush to resolute technique, then the other keystones, filling in other nodes as needed? Something else?

Thanks for taking the time to write this build. Looks pretty solid!
Last edited by trimagnus on Sep 7, 2014, 10:38:11 PM
I'm new to POE. Can you post a leveling guide showing which passives to get by level 30, 50, and 75? Also, what skills/items can be used to help you level the character fast and easy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info