[1.2]Voltax Rift LA Frenzy

"
chrila wrote:
Why did they make voltaxic rift build so weak? :(

it might not be the strongest for DPS wise, but its not affected by reflect at all so its a really good build to go for lvl 100
IGN:RangerRazor
*RaZor's Shop*[with price*cheap*] :http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/460710

I just got this, so I can't do anything with it? : <
Last edited by tinx9 on Sep 15, 2014, 3:15:27 PM
I picked up one of these the other day. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Victario%27s_Acuity

It's a very interesting amulet that I haven't seen before. Do you think it might be good for this build? My immediate concern is that right now I kind of need to use my jewelry and belt for resistances. It would require me to re-balance the resistances on my build. The frenzy mods would seem to work real well with Frenzy and my Blood Dance boots. The power Charge mods might be nice also.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Sep 15, 2014, 5:38:00 PM
"
slayer7410 wrote:
"
chrila wrote:

it might not be the strongest for DPS wise, but its not affected by reflect at all so its a really good build to go for lvl 100

It's also nice not to have to re-roll reflect or double reflect maps. As a matter of fact, reflect mod on a map is a good mod to have for this build because you can shoot off the screen and the reflect tells you if there is anything there that you hit.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
I picked up one of these the other day. http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Victario%27s_Acuity

It's a very interesting amulet that I haven't seen before. Do you think it might be good for this build? My immediate concern is that right now I kind of need to use my jewelry and belt for resistances. It would require me to re-balance the resistances on my build. The frenzy mods would seem to work real well with Frenzy and my Blood Dance boots. The power Charge mods might be nice also.

i do not think its worth it coz on this amulet you do not get anything directly , but have to use it for charges.

With voltax build, ur stuck with Frenzy (becasue you wont use puncture) , meaning the frrenzy mods are totally useless (prok speed as well). As for Power charges, maybe 3 or 4 charges is good and increase the dmg with the extra mod (power charge +dmg), but it is very unstable dmg output mod.

IMO you are sacrificing too much for the 10% chance to gain power charge [on kill], meaning its barely useful on boss.

BUT DO TEST IT URSELF and see if you like it or not
*RaZor's Shop*[with price*cheap*] :http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/460710
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
slayer7410 wrote:
"
chrila wrote:

It's also nice not to have to re-roll reflect or double reflect maps. As a matter of fact, reflect mod on a map is a good mod to have for this build because you can shoot off the screen and the reflect tells you if there is anything there that you hit.

you will barely notice the reflect when you are doing so litle phy dmg.
"
slayer7410 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

you will barely notice the reflect when you are doing so litle phy dmg.

Correct, I can only notice the reflect from the reflect "splash" graphic not at all from any damage. :-)
"
slayer7410 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

i do not think its worth it coz on this amulet you do not get anything directly , but have to use it for charges.

With voltax build, ur stuck with Frenzy (becasue you wont use puncture) , meaning the frrenzy mods are totally useless (prok speed as well). As for Power charges, maybe 3 or 4 charges is good and increase the dmg with the extra mod (power charge +dmg), but it is very unstable dmg output mod.

IMO you are sacrificing too much for the 10% chance to gain power charge [on kill], meaning its barely useful on boss.

BUT DO TEST IT URSELF and see if you like it or not

I tested it out a bit. It was actually very nice for large groups because the power charges made a nice boost. However, this build already excels at large groups of monsters. For single target with this build my old amulet seems to work better.

So what kind of builds would this unique be best for?
The new unique seems really good for voltaxic

chaos damage, life, ar/ev and leech rate
merp merp
On my Voltaxic build I am running the Cherrubim's Maleficence. It works pretty well. I just need to get it 6l. And it could use a divine or 2 considering I got 2 min rolls on mine (chaos damage and life, the most important ones, go figure). For Voltaxic imo it seems like %Lightning combined with a lot of flat lightning on gear is the best for DPS. I am also running SA+chain+WED+LGoH+Faster Attacks+BM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info