FoxTactic's - [1.2] Pledge Of Arc 26k dps Updated: 2014-09-08

Alira.
Fox, can you help me figure out how to squeeze more hp out of this build with minimal damage loss? Feeling really naked in beyond with 4.2k hp.

Also I noticed you have more hp than me with less life nodes, our gear is pretty similar looking at your gear in the post. I'm assuming it's old gear (like the sapphire ring).

Would you mind updating your post with your current gear? I want to compare my gear vs yours directly. Thanks again.

Last edited by Beholdd on Sep 9, 2014, 6:26:56 AM
"
Ifzu wrote:
how can he get 6 power charges without the one at the templer start? did i miss something?

You get two from the skill tree making five and then one from Alira's bandit reward on Merc to make six.
"
Techneeq wrote:
This goes without saying, but I am assuming you followed Fox's build exactly. If you kind of made your own changes here and there that could also why your dps is lower, because your gear isn't that bad at all. If you have made your own variant to the build, if you want you can link and I can review it for you.

Yeah you and zanosaur are correct, I need to get lvl 20 on Arc. I'm not sure there's a huge difference on faster casting and increased critical damage though ? Here is my passive skill tree (2-3 points are incorrect)

I had to respec points because I built this character at the same time as Fox, so it's far from being optimal.
IGN: MaiBui
"
Techneeq wrote:
Thank you for replying and answering both my questions about haste and what the Cloak/Voidbringer replacements were optimized for, and as well my inquiry about Ele Equilibrium.

I have found all my deaths are either due to being stunlocked or getting all my mana drained from MoM and then having AA drop so I think I will at some point try your switch to Kaom's Roots and Coil.

As for what skills to use with Ele Equilibrium, I have no idea :P. Ice spear with GMP seems to work pretty well but I'm sure this tactic would only help in few very circumstantial situations. None the less, would be at least good to test and see what the benefits could be.

Also another problem I am having with this build is gettting/keeping power charges in single target situations. Ofc the fix to this would be a 6L Pledge and adding Power Charge on Crit but until then, something else that could be done is switching chain in the Curse on hit link to Power Charge on Crit.

I am already currently using haste and as you said you will be switching to it as well, so having the faster cast speed could make up for the 2 less targets that get cursed and then Power Charge on crit could be introduced to the link effectively.

Well if you use one doedre's elixer before a boss fight you can enter the room with 10 seconds remaining and hopefully kill a minion or 2 to boost it back up, if you wanna do the entire fight you can just use 2. When i get 6L pledge i might put pcoc in but only for atziri, other bosses i can kill within 10-20 seconds before the charges run out.

Yeh i tried pcoc on the second arc. It wasnt that good due to it dealing a lot less dmg, and keep looking at the top left "Did i get a power charge yet?"
"
Gekiro wrote:
"
Techneeq wrote:
This goes without saying, but I am assuming you followed Fox's build exactly. If you kind of made your own changes here and there that could also why your dps is lower, because your gear isn't that bad at all. If you have made your own variant to the build, if you want you can link and I can review it for you.

Yeah you and zanosaur are correct, I need to get lvl 20 on Arc. I'm not sure there's a huge difference on faster casting and increased critical damage though ? Here is my passive skill tree (2-3 points are incorrect)

I had to respec points because I built this character at the same time as Fox, so it's far from being optimal.

try this.
Ign: Zanosaur
lvling with 2 moonsorrows at the mo, how should i gem them? got curses on a 5 link chest at the moment!
"
lvling with 2 moonsorrows at the mo, how should i gem them? got curses on a 5 link chest at the moment!

arc>echo>light pen
Ign: Zanosaur
"

I think it's probably better to have the curses on a 4L and your main damage on the 5L. Something like Arc-CoH-Curse-Curse (or BL-GMP-CoH-Curse if you only want to run one curse) for the curses and Arc-Echo-Light Pen-LL-Crit Damage for your main spell. You can put LW-FC-RD on one wand and use the other for utility.
should i use faster casting over lightning penetration?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info