Live preparation of 1.2.0 patch notes

"
Veruski wrote:
"
krilox wrote:
It's best in slot, not mandatory..

Mandatory means you can't do x content without them.

All the best builds require them.

Which is why it would have been better to nerf/remove them.

Rarity wasn't supposed to be an excuse for broken items. Powerful, sure, but not broken.

You keep using those words. I don't think they mean what you think they mean.
If you don't think Acuity allows for broken characters, then clearly you have never used them.

I was hoping for an endgame that didn't involve killing uber over and over and over again

but that's what it is. again.

end game = kill uber over and over.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fail expansion
Last edited by Veruski on Aug 19, 2014, 8:08:49 AM
"
Veruski wrote:
"
krilox wrote:

Rarity wasn't supposed to be an excuse for broken items. Powerful, sure, but not broken.

again you have a pretty absurd definition of "mandatory" and "required" , to say that they are so imbalanced and OP is a thing , to say that all the best builds would not work without them is simply retarded , they allow you to not die to reflect(which can be done with vaal pact anyway) , they dont give you all the insane dps and survivability (shavs coe etc etc do).As krilox said, they are not mandatory , they just add a layer of OPness to your build

Oh and saying ye they required generally 100 uber atziri kills like it is nothing makes me wonder how much you really know of atziri.

E: Because you have used them right? Yeaaah i dont think so
Last edited by MadBro_ on Aug 19, 2014, 8:10:45 AM
"
Veruski wrote:
"
krilox wrote:

The definition of the word 'mandatory' is not reflected from the way you use it lol.
"
MadBro_ wrote:

Oh and saying ye they required generally 100 uber atziri kills like it is nothing makes me wonder how much you really know of atziri.

I can confirm the average was 80-100 Uber Atziri kills.

Source: over 500 collected kills on Ambush.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Freezing Pulse is my new god. Bow heathens.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
BoltThrower87 wrote:
Freezing Pulse is my new god. Bow heathens.

Kuduku, the one and only.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Veruski wrote:

i like how you bring this thread to 100 pages easily with just a single troll comment. i'm as jealous on this as you're because others have an item (and vaal it to death) you probably don't have and never will have.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 19, 2014, 8:46:15 AM
"
MadBro_ wrote:

i know a lot about atziri and uber atziri. killed them both plenty of times.

and yes, the drop date was pretty much exactly 1/100 for the axe.

sure, some people didn't get it until 200 kills, but that's not that unlikely given 1/100 odds.

likewise, some people found the axe after just 10 or 20 kills. the average was certainly very close to 1/100, if not exactly.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
MadBro_ wrote:

I can confirm the average was 80-100 Uber Atziri kills.

Source: over 500 collected kills on Ambush.

i think you misunderstood me , it was not about the number of atziri kills moreso about the difficulty of such task.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info