Which four Masters will be your roomies?

Tora, Catarina and Zana ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Just kidding! anyway, on a more serious note, for me it's Zana, Elreon, Vorici and Tora.

Zana is an obvious choice because of the bonuses she provides for maps and also the free maps in Daily Quests which has a chance to open a unique one.. which it did for me! sadly it was not one of the fun ones but she gave me the Poorjoy's Asylum, that map is hard as hell, good exp though. Got a few 72 maps off of it as well.

Elreon, for jewelry crafting, also a strong choice. This is important for me since I run a BoR+WoE build, so most of my survivability would have to come from rings. I'd still go for GG rings but just in-case I needed a little something more from those rings, like INT stat for an aura I can use Elreon. Which brings us to the next master..

Tora! I still don't have her in my hideout but I'll talk about that later. I would choose Tora as the fourth master because she has the ability to craft belts! which has been very useful for me during the levelling process and even now. Easy tri-resists on belts with Tora, although it's not that high.. she still provides a substantial amount of resists, so not bad at all. I might need her other crafting mods at some point so it will be good to keep her around so I can do dailies and level her up.

As for the last master Vorici, I need him for the 6-socket craft so don't have to deal with bad RNG, also easy control on the colour of sockets. I mean come on, what would have taken me 250-300 chromes with bad RNG simply turned to 8 chromes. Also linking capabiities but I don't need much of that for the current character I'm playing.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Aug 29, 2014, 9:22:24 AM
This assumes a player will get to level 8, which to my understanding is going to be a rare thing for at least a few months, for me a year.

Once you get to level 8, you can swap in and out freely with no penalty. I'll keep which ever one gives me the most fun for their dailies. Not Haku... that's for sure. His quests are AWFUL.
I probably won't get to level 8, so I went all girls for my three masters :) I feel like in a harem anime.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Aug 29, 2014, 10:59:54 AM
Zana for sure because maps. That's an obvious one. Once the rest hits level 8 or something, I'll stick with Haku because he was the first guy I had, then Catarina and Tora I think.
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info