Which four Masters will be your roomies?

I will only get 3 Roomies.

Catarina
Tora
and Zana

:3
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
I will only get 3 Roomies.

Catarina
Tora
and Zana

:3

llllllllllllllllllllllllllladies. *tips double fedora.*
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
Given that Chris said there will be a penalty in switching out masters, I'll likely get map, socket, weapon and either armor or jewelry.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Does anyone know the song name played during the masters introduction videos?
it sound familiar to me, i think i heard it in misfits tv show...

back to topic:

Haku, Catarina, Zana and Vagan or Vorici
Zana is hawt, id like to take her to my hideout for some hot coffee ^,..,^
Domine Non Es Dignus
I bet there’s 20 regret (or something similarly ridiculous) penalty for switching masters. Good ol' lets rob them blind GGG style... :P

SC char:

- carto girl
- bow master
- socket master
- necro master (irrelevant for build, just to cover all lvling)

HC char:

- carto girl
- armor master
- jewel master
- weapon master
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Aug 19, 2014, 3:30:02 AM
I`ll probably make Haku,Elreon,Vagan and Zana to my roomies.
I only added 2 masters and cant invite more (its red text). Also the text sais I have to release one to get other. How come you get 4 ?
"
SirSly wrote:
I only added 2 masters and cant invite more (its red text). Also the text sais I have to release one to get other. How come you get 4 ?

When the master who´s hideout you´ve chosen reaches level 6 you can expand your hideout making room for a third master and I believe that at level 8 you´ll get to expand it again for the fourth master.
"
lavaKudzu wrote:
...I'm pretty sure gaining reputation levels gives you access to more decorations for your hideout in addition to new shop item possibilities and crafting affixes. I think the source was datamined and displayed a table for each level of reputation what you can expect - in general - from each master.

However, I don't recall it being the case that you could always use the craft benches of all masters, regardless of swapping them for others - but that does seem possible. If you have the source please link it.

If I come across the table I mentioned, I'll provide the source.

Please do. I'd love to see a list of all decorations and who has them. I need a firepit/campfire!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info