[1.2] Queen of the forest - Reflect immune, 120% move speed, Atziri done

I haven't tested split arrow in high end maps. However I would use similar setup : tornado shot has to be linked to pierce too to clean effectively. With split arrow, you could replace LMP for added fire. The three other gems would be pierce + FA + PPAD.

I think the clear speed with those skills is similar, tornado shot being better for packs with rares with it's shotgun effect, and SA being better for large packs
That make sense :) I found Barrage to be quite fun too against rare.
---
Hi

I am doing a similar build but have a 20k tornado shot (LMP).

With a more crit focused build, you can achieve a lot higher dps and remain around 20k evasion.

With a couple of surgeon jade flasks with increased evasion%, it will take you to 40k+. This will easily get you to 95% evasion vs reflect.

I think that would be a more efficient way to go about things, rather than go for 30k base evasion, simply because of how easy it is to spam 6 second jade flasks with crits.
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
Last edited by iMbaQ on Sep 16, 2014, 8:35:37 PM
Any update on how your doing ? :)
---
Sounds amazing, i really like builds evasion based (i'm bored life and etc shitty concept) and the good ms. What about alphas howl on helm with charisma and leadership aura nodes (gives 24% less mana reserved) and run hatred, grace and haste? More ms/as, ev and damage. Obviously you need to redirect some nodes and maybe get blood magic, just theory.
Last edited by FightorFall on Oct 29, 2014, 2:47:35 PM
what do you think this will look like in 1.3 ?
---
dead?
---
"
Kelemn wrote:
dead?

The tree didn't change except for 1 additional point in the Thick Skin circle, so you could use the build if you want. I wouldn't personally take all those evasion nodes in the Reflexes circle, and I'd probably take Ballistic Mastery on my way to Aspect of the Eagle instead of going through dex nodes... *shrugs*
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
The problem is Balistic is not a great node either and those two 6/2 nodes are pretty bad.
Imho, the best way to go for Aspect of the Eagle is by the upper road, for example this.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Hi! I like everything about this build, except I personally don't want to play with Tornado shot. Do I have good alternatives?

Thank you for all of your hard work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info