[1.2] Queen of the forest - Reflect immune, 120% move speed, Atziri done

I have updated my first post with computations with accuracy / evasion for reflect. With 40k evasion, you can mitigate 97% of your reflect damage with up to 1750 accuracy.

"
Boksa wrote:
- added fire needs str., hatred needs int. (ranger tree is really weak on str. and int. so if you dont want to keep them on low lvl all +30 int or str. near ranger could be mandatory

That's true. The build currently need 34 str and 42 int from gear. There is also the primal spirit notable near the start that could help

"
Boksa wrote:
- you must keep your mana pool (hard with 2 auras) so mana leach or even Revelry passive in bottom part if you are going for pierce (it gives 2 mana on hit and with pierce support - pierce passive and pierce quiver it is not problem to get 100% which grants many hits)

- if you go for Revelry you have point blank on your way (must have for all tanky archers)

Agree with the mana part.

What's your definition of a tanky archer ? I came accros this which would work very well with your suggestion : http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2dulk7/chin_sol_looks_pretty_insane_in_12/

"
Quakespeare wrote:
If you're using Hatred, I'd spend 7 more points in the Duelist area to buff it by 50%. Instead, I'd use Haste, and Stun for CC.

Knockback doesn't stun.

Returning projectiles: Yeah, it's a new mod that was revealed in one of the master videos, I think! Projectiles return upon hitting an enemy, so it helps to pierce the enemy, hit the one behind him and hit the 1st once more with the returning projectile. So far the theory, let's see if it's actually useful.

I think that cold damage increase stack additively with increase physical damage. Returning projectile mod would be awesome with tornado shot with a double shotgun effect ! However I don't know if a monster could be hurt by multiple arrows of the same volley :/.
Hello,

I was Jehudinmehudi, I made this build on this account.

I haven't too much experience, but it looks awesome. I am not the fastest killer, but this runspeed... omg... infinite quicksilver flask.

Gear for trying the build

Some of them are random items from my stash for fast try.

Phys reflect is really an issue with LG, but as I use blood magic and chain, I don't have too much damage, so I can handle it.
I use shit gear and only gems between lvl 15 and 20, and only have one 5L in the bow and 4L in the chest, so the build has even a lot of possibilities.
It is a really enjoyable build, if you try this build, I don't think you will regret it.

This is THE build what I looked for, so big thx for it :)
I'm currently lvl 29 and this is my passive tree : http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4ILgiJCpsZjjB8MpRRR1b6XWh313jrfXV_An8rlQWa8ZuNpuCooqr4wdjKqdN-1orZxucK7YPvevzF_ro=

I took move speed early on because characters are so slow at low level. I think nextfew point will be spent on going to that +2 mana on hit node.

I'm really happy with the build : it's easy for leveling and I think the high move speed will be really usefull for some missions, for instance when returning with karui spirit.

I'm currently using tornado shot with LMP and it's doing well. I really like the shotgun effect !

@BirtaOszkar : you should really try to drop LG for another bow to be reflect immune. See my first post with the numbers. Also your link to your offense stats is your defensive stats.
Do you think this would work good with LA ?
---
Yesterday I hit level 70 and started mapping. I still don't have my queen of the forest but I already have 53% move speed. The passive tree I'm using is very close to the one suggested by Quakespeare. I'll update the tree in my first post when I reach level 80.

Current gear

I'm currently sitting at 2k dps with hatred and I'm very satisfied with the clear speed. with the shotgun effect, that's 6k DPS on the main target. Piercing is definitely the way to go : once you have almost clean a pack, you move, monsters follow you and are killed by arrows fired on the next pack.

My evasion is still low, between 6k and 8k. I don't run grace because reduced mana is not enought leveled. But I don't have problems with reflect and killed merciless piety by standing in front of her glacial arrows :).

I'm now sure I'll have to grab a Drillneck, it will drastically increase my damage and fit well with the build with it's +XXX evasion.

I'm currently using a 4L TS + LMP + PPAD + Pierce and for bosses I'm using a 4L puncture + PPAD + Curse on Hit + Vulnerability

"
Kelemn wrote:
Do you think this would work good with LA ?

I think LA should work as the build focuses on pure physical damage which increase LA damages. You could take passive nodes such as Trickery.
Trying it with my 74 ranger on standart with barrage its pretty crazy and fun to play.
---
I finally got my queen of the forest armor. I'm level 77 and currently sitting at 74% increased move speed and it's the most fun character I have ever made. I really like the movespeed for doing masters' quests.

I'have done a 110 % quantity phys reflect map without any problem except phys reflec aura monsters. My accuracy is higher than I expected and I have "only" a little less than 20k evasion.

The 3 mana leech nodes can be reclaimed once you've got mana leech on gear and can be used to grab ev/es nodes with 8 res@. Trickery node can be a nice addon with hadred/added fire with its 20 int.
I'm thinking the same way but with chin sol
What about the Bandits? Kill all?
normal and cruel help oak, merc kill all

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info