[LVL 100 - Beyond Rank 4] 10.3k Hybrid Life/ES Flameblaster - 50/52 Block - LVL 22 AA w/ no EB

"
Hey man love your guide/stream. I think the lvl 60 passive tree should be lvl 70 since you have 89 points put in?

Fixed. Thanks for the heads up. Not sure how that got unnoticed for so long.
ign: Vexcid
How do you get so much chaos res? Is gear updated in first page?

I'm currently lvl 83 and loving it. I can run 20lvl AA now just need to level it up. The main dis for me is that I can't kill fast high fire res mobs that are above the cap (curse don't help), but I hope fire penetration will help which I will use once I get 20q flameblast.

Also I run with unique 50% block amulet, having over 70% spellblock makes life much much easier for me. Once I get my hands on 20q flameblast should be able to do 77-78 maps solo. Thanks to you! You're the best :)

Great build, im using it in rampage and destroying everything with ease. Strongest build ive played with so far.

I picked up a carcass jack and now im saving up for a vertex, do you think the vertex would be worth it?
HI wanted to ask how important that rumis conc is, i pretty much got all the gear set to have ~9k es/hp and high lvl AA so i dont rly know what to spend my currency on.

I was thinking about buying one, but i dont know if its really needed i guess.
Or if its much better than a perpetual iron skin granit.

Last edited by aGnosticc on Sep 23, 2014, 5:38:12 PM
"
AivarasTR wrote:
How do you get so much chaos res? Is gear updated in first page?

I'm currently lvl 83 and loving it. I can run 20lvl AA now just need to level it up. The main dis for me is that I can't kill fast high fire res mobs that are above the cap (curse don't help), but I hope fire penetration will help which I will use once I get 20q flameblast.

Also I run with unique 50% block amulet, having over 70% spellblock makes life much much easier for me. Once I get my hands on 20q flameblast should be able to do 77-78 maps solo. Thanks to you! You're the best :)

The chaos res showing in the image is from me sitting in my hideout. It shows much higher than it actually is in maps which is -2%.

Fire penetration will make all the difference for fire resistant mobs once you can use it. There will still be those tanky curse immune double resist mobs but there isnt much you can do past fire pen. Those mobs are pretty rare though.

I also used stone of lazhwar with this build for the longest time and I still would if I didnt like my rare amulet better. Having Rumi's to cap out spellblock when I want to also makes lazhwar less desirable but definitely great up until that point.
Last edited by Vexcid on Sep 23, 2014, 10:07:30 PM
"
310 wrote:
Great build, im using it in rampage and destroying everything with ease. Strongest build ive played with so far.

I picked up a carcass jack and now im saving up for a vertex, do you think the vertex would be worth it?

If you can get your hands on The Vertex I would say its absolutely worth it especially in rampage. The only downside I can think of is not having the hp/mana/resists of a normal helm but if you can make up for it elsewhere, it is worth it.
"
aGnosticc wrote:
HI wanted to ask how important that rumis conc is, i pretty much got all the gear set to have ~9k es/hp and high lvl AA so i dont rly know what to spend my currency on.

I was thinking about buying one, but i dont know if its really needed i guess.
Or if its much better than a perpetual iron skin granit.

Rumi's is far from required for this build. I even had a hard time deciding between a good granite flask and using Rumi's and didnt swap out with Rumi's until level 98.

A good granite flask such as Perpetual Granite Flask of Iron Skin will provide more mitigation against big hits that actually dont get blocked. With Rumi's most everything is blocked but if an attack gets through its a bit more spiky than if I were to use the Granite Flask of Iron Skin.
I've been following this build for my first PoE character, and I was wondering, any suggestions on how this build should be modified for playing in the Rampage/Standard league?
Last edited by Hastibe on Sep 24, 2014, 3:20:01 AM
You know why train of thought was: How useful are ~7-8k armor really. If phys dmg kills you it needs to be some substantial phys mobs, and then 7k armor doesn't do anything anyways.

So i guess rumi's is quiet useful since u get high spell block too which is probably more important than armor. Can u agree on this ? :)
I think I'd rather go double curse than dump those final points into the Witch start. Seems like a much bigger damage/surv boost to me. Or even a corrupted Lazhwar for triple. I wonder if you've considered either of those options and what's your reasoning against them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info