[LVL 100 - Beyond Rank 4] 10.3k Hybrid Life/ES Flameblaster - 50/52 Block - LVL 22 AA w/ no EB

Hello, just wondering why not divinarius this build ?
People saying they can't run AA, I guess I got lucky that I have much mana regen; I can run AA easy with this:

Last edited by LostBearz on Sep 11, 2014, 11:23:38 AM
"
Vexcid wrote:
"
AivarasTR wrote:
I want to run artic armor, but I will never be able to, because of low mana regen and getting +mana and regen on all gear items will be too expensive.

My question is have you considered running EB and mind over matter o EB with cloak of defiance? And then running artic armor max lvl. I wonder if it's a good idea. As even with decent block and 4.1kp + 3.2kES I feel like I die too easily if block fails..

Getting +mana and regen on all gear isnt as bad as people make it out to be. This build only needs life/mana/mana regen and ES on gear. I originally spent no more than 3-4c per rare peice to make the build work with level 18 AA..Had to get some more expensive rings later to now make it work with level 20 AA but its nothing crazy.

I have done the whole EB/MoM thing before and it is very dangerous for reflect. I feel hybrid/high effective life is better for character longevity when it comes to reflect damage.

Bottom line, I would be dead to reflect by now if I went EB instead of hybrid.

On paper the build sounds very squishy with the whole idea that if you get a bad series of blocks you can die easily. I would suggest stopping by the stream and seeing how it actually works in play. Its surprisingly effective.

Thanks a lot for reply. I tried arctic armor and can run lvl 10 without having half of the nodes and only half of the gear have +mana, so should be able to run lvl 18 in a few more level where I will invest in nodes and mana regen rings. Even at lvl 10 I can feel the difference already.

btw, I just got a drop of carcass jack unique and that massive area dmg bonus would be very nice for this build right? Have you tried it? I'm thinking of trying to 5 link it.

Also are you running two or three auras? atm, I don't see how I could run three anytime.
"
AivarasTR wrote:
"
Vexcid wrote:
"
AivarasTR wrote:
I want to run artic armor, but I will never be able to, because of low mana regen and getting +mana and regen on all gear items will be too expensive.

My question is have you considered running EB and mind over matter o EB with cloak of defiance? And then running artic armor max lvl. I wonder if it's a good idea. As even with decent block and 4.1kp + 3.2kES I feel like I die too easily if block fails..

Getting +mana and regen on all gear isnt as bad as people make it out to be. This build only needs life/mana/mana regen and ES on gear. I originally spent no more than 3-4c per rare peice to make the build work with level 18 AA..Had to get some more expensive rings later to now make it work with level 20 AA but its nothing crazy.

I have done the whole EB/MoM thing before and it is very dangerous for reflect. I feel hybrid/high effective life is better for character longevity when it comes to reflect damage.

Bottom line, I would be dead to reflect by now if I went EB instead of hybrid.

On paper the build sounds very squishy with the whole idea that if you get a bad series of blocks you can die easily. I would suggest stopping by the stream and seeing how it actually works in play. Its surprisingly effective.

Thanks a lot for reply. I tried arctic armor and can run lvl 10 without having half of the nodes and only half of the gear have +mana, so should be able to run lvl 18 in a few more level where I will invest in nodes and mana regen rings. Even at lvl 10 I can feel the difference already.

btw, I just got a drop of carcass jack unique and that massive area dmg bonus would be very nice for this build right? Have you tried it? I'm thinking of trying to 5 link it.

Also are you running two or three auras? atm, I don't see how I could run three anytime.

I run 3 aura + AA it's very simple

You don't use any nodes on skill tree for reduction in reserve? And nothing come from the items just the gem? And what auras are you using both 60%?

hmm, I guess I just need to increase my mana pool then as clarity uses x mana instead of % mana.
"
Rudeura wrote:
Hello, just wondering why not divinarius this build ?

10% Increased Radius isnt worth getting over a good cast spell/spell power 1h weapon with mana regen and mana on it for AA.
ign: Vexcid
"
AivarasTR wrote:

Carcass jack is nice but the ES is lower than desired for a hybrid spec. I much prefer a 400+ ES chest so I can get over 9k+ effective life. Not easy to do with carcass jack.

Running 3 auras is easy if you get the stats this build requires. Having high mana pool from mana on gear and percent mana passives will allow you to do this without getting reduced mana nodes. Until that point I was using tempest shield (only 20% reserved) rather than purity of fire. I swapped to purity of fire when I was able to support it with the other auras.

You can spec into reduced mana nodes but you shouldn't need them late game.
updated my gear in gear section since its changed quite a bit from last update.
Last edited by Vexcid on Sep 11, 2014, 7:46:32 PM
Dyadus will be good for that build?
"
dusiek wrote:
Dyadus will be good for that build?

Ignite chance sounds tempting :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info