[LVL 100 - Beyond Rank 4] 10.3k Hybrid Life/ES Flameblaster - 50/52 Block - LVL 22 AA w/ no EB

Do you think you will be able to kill Atziri with this build at around level 80-90.

This isnt an Atziri build. Most Atziri builds you need to actually build around killing her (lots of leech sustain and lots of + to max res while still pumping insane damage).

Not sure how well this build does killing Atziri in a non-hc league using all portals etc. Never done this build in a non-hc league.
ign: Vexcid
Alright, but this can do all maps? 83 soon. :)

Last edited by LostBearz on Sep 8, 2014, 8:03:43 PM
Yes this build can do all maps.
Last edited by Vexcid on Sep 8, 2014, 8:07:31 PM
I want to run artic armor, but I will never be able to, because of low mana regen and getting +mana and regen on all gear items will be too expensive.

My question is have you considered running EB and mind over matter o EB with cloak of defiance? And then running artic armor max lvl. I wonder if it's a good idea. As even with decent block and 4.1kp + 3.2kES I feel like I die too easily if block fails..
Last edited by AivarasTR on Sep 10, 2014, 2:37:35 PM
Have you tried to use Faster Casting?
"
AivarasTR wrote:
I want to run artic armor, but I will never be able to, because of low mana regen and getting +mana and regen on all gear items will be too expensive.

My question is have you considered running EB and mind over matter o EB with cloak of defiance? And then running artic armor max lvl. I wonder if it's a good idea. As even with decent block and 4.1kp + 3.2kES I feel like I die too easily if block fails..

Getting +mana and regen on all gear isnt as bad as people make it out to be. This build only needs life/mana/mana regen and ES on gear. I originally spent no more than 3-4c per rare peice to make the build work with level 18 AA..Had to get some more expensive rings later to now make it work with level 20 AA but its nothing crazy.

I have done the whole EB/MoM thing before and it is very dangerous for reflect. I feel hybrid/high effective life is better for character longevity when it comes to reflect damage.

Bottom line, I would be dead to reflect by now if I went EB instead of hybrid.

On paper the build sounds very squishy with the whole idea that if you get a bad series of blocks you can die easily. I would suggest stopping by the stream and seeing how it actually works in play. Its surprisingly effective.
Hey ! Thoughts on a setup allowing a Cold Snap ele prolif ?
I feel like its super useful and SUPER fun to use !
"
Chuchelo wrote:
Have you tried to use Faster Casting?

Yes ive used it for flameblast but dont find it better than any of the current links I have posted in the build. Its nice for charge up time but having both spell echo and faster casting is a bit too much and would hurt the overall damage of a prolif build compared to using any of the other links.
"
Vidanovitch wrote:
Hey ! Thoughts on a setup allowing a Cold Snap ele prolif ?
I feel like its super useful and SUPER fun to use !

Hello.

It does sound fun indeed. If I were to include this it would probably replace flame surge or lightning warp depending on which you prefer to keep. It would be hard though :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info