[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

Thanks, for some reason I didn't see the Blood Rage.

Anyway, Blood Drinker is on the passive tree. It's only 0.4% leech though.
Bloodrage covers most of the leech
Hello guys,

With new assassins skill we can easy regenerate power charge, and now we dont need

What u think about
+ some good dagger (or two good dagger) for increase dps/ or maby shield for surviability?
Forgot to say,

THANKS for amazing good buil.
"
Shunay wrote:
Hello guys,

With new assassins skill we can easy regenerate power charge, and now we dont need

What u think about
+ some good dagger (or two good dagger) for increase dps/ or maby shield for surviability?

This build is made for dual wielding, not shield, read the original post please, sir :)

Culling strike is kinda bad I think, you rarely get mobs under 10%, maybe only bosses.

Also, Death's Hand is mostly for the Unholy Might effect, not PC generation.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Mar 11, 2016, 6:51:46 PM
Unholy might is not that big buff compared with the great dmg-nerv. I am playing this great built atm. On lvl 77 i was running bino and death hand and my max dmg was around 3ok. now i use double bino and my max dmg jumped to 50k.

Phys dmg is most important thing.

By the way i think it would be worth dropping the increased crit strikes gem to use phys to lightning on 5l. i will try it, when its on lvl 19-20.

Last thing: whats your lifepool with this build? Im not sure using Belly or daressos.

With low gear i have 4k life now, with rare crap 5l chest. If i use daresso, i have 46/46 dodge chance, so it is capped with vaal grace. and i can use immortal call setup.
So i guess belly is for hardcore the better choice and daresso is just a bit more interesting so i use it for my rippy-league.

thx for the build man. i can easy clear my highest maps and just have problems on aoe bosses. aoe and dodge seems to be a liiiiittle bit buggy. there isnt any dodge on things like bladefall, firestorm, groundslam...
Last edited by oedipat on Mar 11, 2016, 9:29:42 PM
whats more OP that jewel sockets?? umm nothing bro!! spec into every jewel socket if only takes 2 passives total to allocate no matter what, and other around if easy enough to get is not a bad option, check out my kingshaunter thread, I rock 5 jewel sockets 7% life each jewel n shit, only looked at your passive tree and didn't see u get any of them, those are like most important and super valuable
Hey,

Thanks for this amazing build. Started playing POE for the first time last week so bear with me. As I play more and search the internets for more info regarding PoE I managed to understand most of the choices for this build (gearwise + gemwise, etc) and have come to accept that what this build says is law :P. However there are 2 things that I need to to ask of you:

Firstly, at what level should I stop with CwDt gem ?

And secondly, I'm 62 lvl atm and I'm about to add the IC gem into the CwDt - Vall Haste - Inc Duration (Didn't have the slot before). I believe that so far with my setup I create 0 Endurance Charges. How will Immortal Call work without any of em ?

Thanks for your time and thanks in advance for helping me out !
"
oedipat wrote:
Unholy might is not that big buff compared with the great dmg-nerv. I am playing this great built atm. On lvl 77 i was running bino and death hand and my max dmg was around 3ok. now i use double bino and my max dmg jumped to 50k.

Like the author of the post mentioned, with Death's Hand the tooltip DPS might be shown very incorrectly because it is assuming you're swinging the offhand weapon while in fact you're not (because it's a mace) so I wouldn't rely on tooltip.

Additional 30% physical as chaos (non-reflectable) is not to be taken lightly.
Double Bino's - well, I dunno, it seems redundant to me (you get APS which is an average of both weapons' APS so you're not really DPSing more that if you were using a single Bino).
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
What are your thoughts on Belly of the Beast vs Daresso's Defiance? Also what kind of life flasks do you use?
Last edited by Gullo on Mar 13, 2016, 3:21:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info