[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

I think for clearing at end game maps it comes down to whether or not that first hit with Ambush kills or not, if it doesn't kill normal mobs than Toxic Delivery would be more worth it perhaps.

Has anyone looked at whether or not it is worth giving up Deadly Infusion for that culling strike on Assassinate? I'm curious how often that first Ambush hit will put a mob into a state where the second hit triggers Assassinate, killing them.
Is there an updated skill tree for 2.2?
yea, skill tree doesn't work, you need to update it.
That's strange, I am sure it worked after 2.2 release on Friday, I am actually sure it worked yesterday also.

Anyway, here is the 2.2 tree from the original post of this thread, I copied it from my tree planner.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAF4B3AOHBLEFLQW1CC4McwzyDY0QkhEvEdUV9ha_GY4brSM2I_Yk_SaVLOEwcTB8MjI1kjY9OkI64T7PQzFHBkd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdTEFVLVvVXl1oaW69gQWHiYnlirGNDY3BlTWeAaoxsjG20bztwUnTtdf1343gNexR9dX3jhG-E2Yd2idOMNo19jb-OipVml9CdqqLZo4qly6ZXpzSoB6lurGaw2LGztMW1SLXyuT68b702vea-p8AawuzDM8gU037UI9RC2HbYvdmG2sHbbtvn3aji1eOf51TrY-1B7YPuDvJF8uH1b_b8_MX-Cv6P_rr_3g==

It's a 120 point tree, so obviously some points are optional. I am also considering foregoing the left side beyond Master of the Arena and taking the right side of the Vitality Void cluster instead. After taking some mana leech there one can probably respec Mind Drinker at the top.
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Mar 8, 2016, 4:55:12 PM
Nvm. Holy shit I should've just went daggers from the start instead of claws.
IGN: Mirakool
Last edited by Mirakool on Mar 8, 2016, 10:25:17 PM
Hi im normaly not playing these sorts of build. decided to roll with yours. im currently lvl 49 om the new league. I got a tabula and a shit dagger. My question is tho. can you update your outdated gear to show correct gem links etc. I feel the damage early is lower than i expected it to be. And how do you sustain mana? running either hoa and hatred or hatred and blasphemy I can only do like 3 clicks and im oom. Allso what do you do for single target? I find reave rather weak against signle target boss and im running tabula.
Last edited by Piffi94 on Mar 9, 2016, 12:44:04 AM
skill tree on first page ain't working
"
Hi im normaly not playing these sorts of build. decided to roll with yours. im currently lvl 49 om the new league. I got a tabula and a shit dagger. My question is tho. can you update your outdated gear to show correct gem links etc. I feel the damage early is lower than i expected it to be. And how do you sustain mana? running either hoa and hatred or hatred and blasphemy I can only do like 3 clicks and im oom. Allso what do you do for single target? I find reave rather weak against signle target boss and im running tabula.

I'm running herald and hatred with no reduced mana gem and with Mind Drinker i can easily sustain my mana i don't even lose any. Get vaal reave for better radius = hitting more mobs = better leech. It might be also coz you're running a 6L and i'm only running 4L.

@topic

I think it's better to choose Aliria in merc rather than Kraitlyn.. with the Ascendancy class power charges are even more powerful.
Would it be possible to post a new tree? The current one doesn't work atm.
IGN: Mithrarin
"
Jadran wrote:
That's strange, I am sure it worked after 2.2 release on Friday, I am actually sure it worked yesterday also.

Anyway, here is the 2.2 tree from the original post of this thread, I copied it from my tree planner.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAAGAF4B3AOHBLEFLQW1CC4McwzyDY0QkhEvEdUV9ha_GY4brSM2I_Yk_SaVLOEwcTB8MjI1kjY9OkI64T7PQzFHBkd-Sn1LeEz_TZJN404qUUdTEFVLVvVXl1oaW69gQWHiYnlirGNDY3BlTWeAaoxsjG20bztwUnTtdf1343gNexR9dX3jhG-E2Yd2idOMNo19jb-OipVml9CdqqLZo4qly6ZXpzSoB6lurGaw2LGztMW1SLXyuT68b702vea-p8AawuzDM8gU037UI9RC2HbYvdmG2sHbbtvn3aji1eOf51TrY-1B7YPuDvJF8uH1b_b8_MX-Cv6P_rr_3g==

It's a 120 point tree, so obviously some points are optional. I am also considering foregoing the left side beyond Master of the Arena and taking the right side of the Vitality Void cluster instead. After taking some mana leech there one can probably respec Mind Drinker at the top.

thanks, lad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info