[2.2] Guide for Life based Crit Dagger Reave

"
CwDt [4L]: CwDt - IC - Inc. Duration - Enfeeble

I'm back with a new player question. If Enfeeble and IC are regular skills, how can they both be in the same chain and be used simulatenously? My best guess is that Enfeeble is a buff, and IC is a buff and maybe that's how but I didn't think two actives can be used together.
I'm loving the idea of dual wielding with reave , do you think Bino's and Soul Taker could work as a weapon ? Asking since i just got them and would love a melee build using those two weapons :P.
Definitely. It means you can reserve all your mana, get artic armor or something.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
candoerfer wrote:
"
Hazama13 wrote:
Hey there! Loving this build so far. I just wanted to know if there can be any improvements made to my items (Other than insanely expensive uniques), or is this gear alright for a level 70?
Spoiler

Most of your items need an updgrade, but that is totally normal for a lv 70 character. What you should try to replace asap are your gloves aswell as the Lori's Lantern Ring. Once you have some currency you should aim for a good crit jewel.
You should really swap your shield with an axe. If you feel to squishy, reaplce Rat's Nest with a rare Helmet that has a good Hp roll. Rat's gives barely any DPS compared to an offhand weapon.
Equipping a 1.5 APS axe into your mainhand will increae your ingame DPS by 65%, without taking any DW nodes on the skilltree!

Replaced Lori's Lantern with this.

Can someone explain to me how putting an axe in your mainhand affects your dps? The tooltip says that my dps is decreasing when when I have an axe and dagger, compared to two daggers. Anything Im missing?
Also, if i use a Daresso's defiance 5Linked , what gem setup would you use for a 5L while i get to 6L ?
Forgot to ask , what would be the ideal gems's levels with Cast when damage taken and the ones linked to it ?
Is it alright to be dual wielding two platinum kris instead of an axe/mace in the offhand?
Is it better to use HoA or the HoT -> CoH -> Assassins Mark?
Small question, thread creator talks about how DW is king and also has the DW node twin terrors in the build, but i see everyone going 1H/shield. Am I missing something? Is DW actually not good like the OP says? Or does PoE have some weird mechanic and having a shield actually counts as DW?
Doryani's Catalyst effectively boosted my clear speed by 2 or 3 times flat. It's INSANELY good. Before it I was running Crest of Perandus, and I was afraid to lose that block. Now I don't regret anything, because now there's nothing to block since shit dies.
Last edited by mascArie on Jul 28, 2015, 10:16:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info