Offline skill tree updated for 1.2.0

thanks mr. xyz <3
Thank you, xyz. You're the best.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

POEBUILDER SUCKS
Pants of Textile
"
lawl0r wrote:
xyz shamelessly stole EVERYTHING I've ever worked for and now claims it's his sole work.

This, after I went on for *YEARS* and *YEARS* to come up with the idea of fetching the images from garena and using the english text from GGG.

Now he claims he didn't use my JSON file which did exactly did and refuses to attribute me. After I spent *MONTHS* convincing him that this does actually work, at first he wouldn't believe it. But he realized it's what Dominus wanted all along. It was the right thing to do.

What a *horrible*, *horrible* person. My life is ruined. And my epeen didn't grow.

This looks like what Kadzait24 did to TheWorse for his Watchdogs Mod.
Am i blind or they removed "Elemental Adaptation" the one with +2 max to all res ?
"
since5685 wrote:
Am i blind or they removed "Elemental Adaptation" the one with +2 max to all res ?

Yes, it was op. They remembered why they originally nerfed it (for some reason they added MORE max res nodes in 1.1), so now they re-nerfed it, and nerfed it harder.

Now there is 1% Max RRes for each element, spread all over Tree.

Edit: Is it just cuz I'm on a Touchpad, or is the tree SUPER zoomed out, with the inability to zoom in? :S
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Aug 14, 2014, 8:37:38 PM
Windows only?
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Edit: Is it just cuz I'm on a Touchpad, or is the tree SUPER zoomed out, with the inability to zoom in? :S

Because Touchpad. Use mousemu like me. Or a mouse.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Holy microdot Batman! How do I make the skill tree image large enough to read?

This is my first time using this so please excuse my noobishness.

EDIT: Never mind. I discovered the mousewheel. Is there a way to close the white stats box on the left though?
"Sing while you may!" -Edward Ka-Spel
Last edited by tsalal on Aug 15, 2014, 4:25:43 AM
Thanks a lot for this version.
Being able to plan some builds in the next few days will be great :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info