Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Offline skill tree updated for 1.2.0

Just noticed that life and energy shield nodes near Melding have broken icons.
thx so much!
Wait a sec... ALL life nodes are nerfed !
I thought the purpose was to not need to invest so much into life in the tree, but with the nodes nerfed, you need to invest the ~same amount of passive points -_-
"
Sith90Lord wrote:
Wait a sec... ALL life nodes are nerfed !
I thought the purpose was to not need to invest so much into life in the tree, but with the nodes nerfed, you need to invest the ~same amount of passive points -_-

They upped the life gained per level so that you need less from the skill tree to get the same values.

I'm more interested in why they moved the life leech node in maurader area. You get more total life leech, but now it costs 5 skill points to get back to 2% (now 3% +some per hit) and it is further from the start point as well.

Edit: I lernd ta spelz
Last edited by HammurabiJones on Aug 14, 2014, 8:15:51 AM
leak or scam?
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
leak or scam?

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2di42y/tentative_120_passive_skill_tree_raw_data_for/
#nice #greattree #thankyoufortheservice #poexyz #xyz4ever
IGN: Nooney
<3

Still the best tool around!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
"
"
Marxone wrote:
leak or scam?

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2di42y/tentative_120_passive_skill_tree_raw_data_for/

hmm ok, i should probably start to read that reddit thing.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
those +max resists are now scattered everywhere , i feel very bad for my melee chars without 77or78 all res :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info