Offline skill tree updated for 1.2.0

"
Jackhole1 wrote:
Nice replay Dreggz, would be nice if you were less rude and offered a correct answer.
I'm not a moron, I want the new skill 1.2 not the one you pointed out that out dated.

Ehem...

Alright, that makes sense, sorry. ^^

Though, I did find it with just slightly more effort:

add 'masters 1.2" 6th result :p
i.imgur.com/Zccdm9G.png

    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on Sep 30, 2014, 8:04:45 PM
Thank you very much!

I tried searching and all I could find were the out of date trees. I was just doing skill tree 1.2 didn't think about adding the masters in there.
Hey that wasn't as big as I wanted so I just made one using screen shots from PoE Builder. It's 6000 x 5500, I still think there should be a way of just render the tree to a big size.
hey this is no longer up to date, for example the ES-nodes before Unnatural Calm are 6% in official tree and poebuilder, but 8% in this tree.
[Trade] -> Whisper me IGN: TrapAndHide
"
OneMinuteAgo wrote:
hey this is no longer up to date, for example the ES-nodes before Unnatural Calm are 6% in official tree and poebuilder, but 8% in this tree.

I know right? It's almost like the topic says 1.2.0 or something.
Hey! if anyone could tell me how to zoom in on the offline skill tree, that'd be great. My mouse scroll wheel is broken soooo :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info