[Personal Use] 1.3 Stuff - chip in pls =)

Since mana regen nodes are only 20% I think we won't need them anymore, just rely on 50% + from rings and ammy.

However, I have trouble fitting in Inner Force and the upper wand nodes into one build - seems to me one or the other. Would also like to retain the aura reserve reduction on the right centre since it's been globally reduced.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Aug 14, 2014, 3:49:07 PM
I just made 2 builds for phys wander. Both @ lvl 100 for science.

the more unattainable one with EB/AA/MoM/IR (You have to be nice to your mana :x )
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAyBSi2bDYaoz1bxa_JpVh4su95oGMNlVLH0EDHvPqtUgGIyoLcNWJ03BSpzTAnOOEDkhd8rl8jAvssDY9wcV_xhGW-u9KmvxkogSaYRSwgh6IQp-Ic3DCc_bnCaDOcD9zbOfJRMfKvu5ZvPZbxSgtH5UgwfNQMEyzSwrDOpu1UzUPq6k0t9lhBqxHUUzKSn1bKk1KyD8n3Q0s6RUgSn2Hdmeg_MUppU4qW6_bC2yMnapirMDjS1fxs2-ez3qyGTIBmybo1iLqY0Nh63pTGo_22vsJGYpwu-wYhTJ08RjbBS1AoCFgdO1672BL

And the one I´m gonna use maybe with acrobatics more eva&life
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAyBSi2bDYaoz1bxa_JpVh4su95oGMNlVLH0EDHvPqtUgGIyoLcNWJ03BSpzTAnOOEDkhd8rl8jAvssDY9wcV_xhGW-u9KmvxkogSaYRSwgh6fiHNwwnP25wmgznA_c2znyUTHyr7uWbz2W8UoLR-VIMHzUDBMs0sKwzqbtVM1D6upNLfZYQasR1FMykp9WypNSsg_J2yMnapirMDjS1fxs2-ez3qyGTIBmybo1iLqY0Nh63pT1CMFtfrrjb-S815FtfJuqti9NZL-CncHhxOcpP_eJP3nVFFHuMo7fA_EoqP56EGHtz5Fluss

criticism is welcome :-)
Last edited by Nemzirot22 on Aug 14, 2014, 4:18:53 PM
Arctic Armour is my main concern with mana regen. Also, due to new mana reserve numbers, the build is limited to 4 aura's correct?
"
VKpD wrote:
Arctic Armour is my main concern with mana regen. Also, due to new mana reserve numbers, the build is limited to 4 aura's correct?

Imho, the build needs to Use Prism Guardian with Clarity now. AA is easily doable with 50% mana regen on all items with a sizable mana pool.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
VKpD wrote:

Imho, the build needs to Use Prism Guardian with Clarity now. AA is easily doable with 50% mana regen on all items with a sizable mana pool.

That seems to work well. That should only be a bit over 100hp reserved unless my math is bad. Which it probably is.

Edit: Dex on shield gets you pretty close to max Grace as well. I'm liking this.

Dex on Mali's takes you nicely up to max grace, I went ahead and grabbed the quick recovery cluster north of Shaper, putting me at a 114 point tree. Trying to figure life out I used 380 total life on gear and ended up around 4k life with red mana clarity.

Comparing the stats to Kaiserin's ele witch everything seems pretty close. Looks like damage numbers are a bit higher, which hopefully makes up for the aura nerf.

Just realized with only putting Clarity on shield this will require aura's to be on three items. Going to have to rethink the gem set up if it goes this way.
Last edited by VKpD on Aug 14, 2014, 5:15:00 PM
Your thoughts on using your CI phys crit build with Cyclone CoC/EK/Arc? Arc just for shock damage..I don't think discharge is ver viable anymore, hmm. What do ya think Chund? Or may instead of Arc the new buffed Ice Spear. Idk, I guess I have my mind set on a cycloe coc ek build for this league lol
Last edited by LithiumWeezy on Aug 14, 2014, 6:08:52 PM
"
LithiumWeezy wrote:
Your thoughts on using your CI phys crit build with Cyclone CoC/EK/Arc? Arc just for shock damage..I don't think discharge is ver viable anymore, hmm. What do ya think Chund? Or may instead of Arc the new buffed Ice Spear. Idk, I guess I have my mind set on a cycloe coc ek build for this league lol

Would work, seen it done before - and it's not bad either imho.
hey took a glimpse at your wander build :P

Newish at certain builds ect looking for a wander build with scion. Would cast on crit like lightning ball or something work with a wander and 1.2? If so is it possible with yours or would there need to be more ele nodes?

My first time trying to make a build. so i feel like its pretty bad lol thoughts?
Last edited by carbonite66 on Aug 15, 2014, 12:16:05 PM
"
carbonite66 wrote:
hey took a glimpse at your wander build :P

Newish at certain builds ect looking for a wander build with scion. Would cast on crit like lightning ball or something work with a wander and 1.2? If so is it possible with yours or would there need to be more ele nodes?

My first time trying to make a build. so i feel like its pretty bad lol thoughts?

Remember - a cast on crit build does not benefit from wand damage nodes because it doesn't use the wand to do damage, the spells do the damage.
"

Remember - a cast on crit build does not benefit from wand damage nodes because it doesn't use the wand to do damage, the spells do the damage.

ahhh ok so is it even possible / viable for like a "buzzsaw" phys / ele wander build with good phys dmg + split ele dmg?

I feel like it would be fun to play

Kindve like spectral throw buzzsaw build with coc but instead of st its power siphon
Last edited by carbonite66 on Aug 15, 2014, 1:16:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info