[Personal Use] 1.3 Stuff - chip in pls =)

You dont need static blows quality arc with added lightning should be ok.....I mean Spell totem-arc-curse on hit-faster cast-added lightning and prolly lightning penetration all quality ofc....u can even have the curse for lower resistances even more and there u go....

Last edited by Tsouki22 on Aug 14, 2014, 1:50:37 PM
Got another flashback for you to fix the max fire resist......was thinking of geofri's+Empower+21 Purity...i think it might work with a lvl 23+ Purity...if it gets any more max res that is
"
Tsouki22 wrote:
Got another flashback for you to fix the max fire resist......was thinking of geofri's+Empower+21 Purity...i think it might work with a lvl 23+ Purity...if it gets any more max res that is

That was what the RF Arcer was calculated with, level 23 Purity. The max res is pretty harsh on that build.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Hmmmm ill spent some time working around .....maybe ....maybe use voideye with lvl 21 or lvl 20 purity???and try and work around other thingies with the rest of the gear??Think that should be viable?
"
Tsouki22 wrote:
Hmmmm ill spent some time working around .....maybe ....maybe use voideye with lvl 21 or lvl 20 purity???and try and work around other thingies with the rest of the gear??Think that should be viable?

Voideye won't exist in new leagues. My advice is +1 boots, level 20 Purity, level 2 Empower.
Yeah that will work great :D Got another one for you which might be easier......+1 AND +2 in wand....yeah i know doryanis is kinda good....but we have to adjust somehow right?
My ele wander build:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABVtG1-0g4XOLjIV9KU_kIrUEXcaCm3flV-LsODKJogAUTQSzkFWnhBo4GmzjajbpJKoWb4CkJLCG0Rcv-tJV1mTn-cjTG3jO2wKboY9GHRSD21XGOlismPfXBAdQMEyzvOprF5UgLR9qQ8BUbRkI9NsLgh7B85phFLA_c77uyUTHys5wCaBs53NwwnOfiFm89lvFKC9v2RNwu-wYwcWIQklR8NWP-gcelS4Rll3yDkhwUonTcNWMNlBCoi5h4lVLFr8mlcu95oG5fIwL7LA2PeOEGo_22vsJGYqbtVM1D6tsjJ2qY0M=

Your wander build misses out on some amazing wand passives, as well as a power charge, which is a BIG deal. Not only do you miss out on 50% crit chance, you also lose some dps because of fusillade. Not to mention i basically pick up a free 45% incr accuracy, which helps out a lot as well.
"
Meraxas wrote:
My ele wander build:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUABVtG1-0g4XOLjIV9KU_kIrUEXcaCm3flV-LsODKJogAUTQSzkFWnhBo4GmzjajbpJKoWb4CkJLCG0Rcv-tJV1mTn-cjTG3jO2wKboY9GHRSD21XGOlismPfXBAdQMEyzvOprF5UgLR9qQ8BUbRkI9NsLgh7B85phFLA_c77uyUTHys5wCaBs53NwwnOfiFm89lvFKC9v2RNwu-wYwcWIQklR8NWP-gcelS4Rll3yDkhwUonTcNWMNlBCoi5h4lVLFr8mlcu95oG5fIwL7LA2PeOEGo_22vsJGYqbtVM1D6tsjJ2qY0M=

Your wander build misses out on some amazing wand passives, as well as a power charge, which is a BIG deal. Not only do you miss out on 50% crit chance, you also lose some dps because of fusillade. Not to mention i basically pick up a free 45% incr accuracy, which helps out a lot as well.

My build actually has more crit than yours because of True Strike xD

But thanks for the tree, will need to refine my build even further - hopefully we can optimise it to the max =)
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Meraxas wrote:
My ele wander build:

My build actually has more crit than yours because of True Strike xD

But thanks for the tree, will need to refine my build even further - hopefully we can optimise it to the max =)

I never expect my builds to be perfect, i always like to see how others improve them. I would suggest starting as a templar tho, they seem to have the best starting nodes for a wander as of right now.
Ele wand tree is looking decent. Only thing really lacking is the mana regen rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info