[Personal Use] 1.3 Stuff - chip in pls =)

"
carbonite66 wrote:

"

Remember - a cast on crit build does not benefit from wand damage nodes because it doesn't use the wand to do damage, the spells do the damage.

ahhh ok so is it even possible / viable for like a "buzzsaw" phys / ele wander build with good phys dmg + split ele dmg?

I feel like it would be fun to play

Kindve like spectral throw but instead of st its power siphon

Yes, hybrids are often the best of both worlds in terms of DPS - Check out Sky's build for the ultimate hybrid. More cheap hybrids will often use a physical weapon in conjunction with Anger and Wrath.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
awesome, i feel like i could try to pull the gems off my self but i feel like it will rely heavily on the skill tree or it will fail pretty hard, ill try to find it do you know if its updated for 1.2? mainly what im looking for just to avoid more confusion
"
carbonite66 wrote:
awesome, i feel like i could try to pull the gems off my self but i feel like it will rely heavily on the skill tree or it will fail pretty hard, ill try to find it do you know if its updated for 1.2? mainly what im looking for just to avoid more confusion

poebuilder.com is the 1.2 tree.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
carbonite66 wrote:

yeah im looking for someone that already made something im kindve looking for, or the right path i should take with a "buzzsaw wander build "

Could i just follow a build already made for a buzzsaw but just use power siphon instead? would that work
Last edited by carbonite66 on Aug 15, 2014, 1:21:40 PM
"
carbonite66 wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
carbonite66 wrote:

yeah im looking for someone that already made something im kindve looking for, or the right path i should take with a "buzzsaw wander build "

Could i just follow a build already made for a buzzsaw but just use power siphon instead? would that work

No, buzzsaws won't work for wanders.

Just follow the progress of the wander threads in the Witch section, a lot of good guys there =)

"

Just follow the progress of the wander threads in the Witch section, a lot of good guys there =)

ok ty! def wouldve wasted my time trying out what i wanted to try lol. Looking at keta's Ele build
Last edited by carbonite66 on Aug 15, 2014, 1:41:29 PM
chundadragon thanks for sharing - DD link doesn't work
EDIT: nvm, my bad. thanks again
Last edited by vg22869 on Aug 16, 2014, 6:30:37 PM

could I do something with this shit?
"

could I do something with this shit?

Yep, it's pretty sick for elemental crit spectral.
Cheers, Chunda. I am going to take inspiration from the CoC Scion build you posted.
Spoiler
I am going to be puttering around on the Rampage League. My plan:

-CoC -> Ice Spear -> Arc

I feel the Ice Spear buff should put it over Arctic Breath in clear speed. I've been testing it out, and it's quite potent.

Anyways, what league are you rolling in? Which of your character types are you going to play first?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Aug 20, 2014, 5:38:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info