Path of Exile has launched in Taiwan!

"
NCPereira wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad thing? They are just splitting the community...

99% of the players on their server are new players who didn't play on our server. I have to assume this is because of the language barrier.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Grtz

but

Not the news i was hoping for during my morning coffee

WHERE IS THE TREE!
Last edited by roetetoet on Aug 14, 2014, 6:24:00 AM
"
NCPereira wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad thing? They are just splitting the community...

Not completely. Players in Taiwan who have friends on the english servers will likely still participate here on some level, and those who don't were *most likely* never part of the community in the first place.

And that's before you consider the influx of new players from Taiwan. The 'damage' as it were will be negligible, and the community overlap with Taiwan will diversify the community, and of course GGG gets more monies from Taiwan. This sounds win/win/win to me.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
Wooooow, dat nerf to life, ES seems to have had a slight buff. ohboy.
They nerfed life once before and then they reverted the change, seems like you're nerfing it again but more so than last time. I'm a bit confused.
THEN WHO WAS TREE?
Pants of Textile
Thanks for thinking of them.
"
Wooooow, dat nerf to life, ES seems to have had a slight buff. ohboy.
They nerfed life once before and then they reverted the change, seems like you're nerfing it again but more so than last time. I'm a bit confused.

path of shavronne's
congrats!

n is it possible to connect to the tw server without the tw version of the game?

by change gateway to tw i mean..

cheers
Ign: Zanosaur
"
Chris wrote:
"
NCPereira wrote:

99% of the players on their server are new players who didn't play on our server. I have to assume this is because of the language barrier.

No, it's not 99% that much. maybe 90%.

Whould i know when taiwan server launch Vaal and Master? If too late i will keep playing world server.
awesome to have more players in poe. but the chinese translation is awkward, it is like using google translator?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info