Path of Exile has launched in Taiwan!

So, why was it released with the new patch and rebalance there?
I am glad I am part of the western world... The easterns website gives me cancer everywhere...
"
snuttefilten wrote:
I am glad I am part of the western world... The easterns website gives me cancer everywhere...

It's already in your brain, obviously.

With all the Streamers from Asia I see on Twitch this really should be a great Success for GGG. More and more Peolple all over the World playing a great Game :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
whats with them getting a tree reset micro-transaction and we don't??
"
cena6665 wrote:
whats with them getting a tree reset micro-transaction and we don't??

Garena added a P2W element that GGG hasn't. GGG doesn't exercise total control over what Garena does.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
It's an awesome news for the Simple/Trad Chinese players who love this game sooo much!!!

BTW, to be honest, as a S.Chinese player, I really hope at this chance can GGG make chinese as one of the default languages in the GGG version of client(even T.Chinese is very very ok ^_^ since we both can read and accept T/S easily).

Can this be done? Chris :P
I feel very happy for chinese/Taiwanese, that they can now play this very awesome game.

Enjoy, take your time, have fun. (OK the ones who only start playing now can't read this ayways, perhaps you tell them, hehe)

ps: it's a little bit sad to hear about the p2w that Garena added to the taiwanese version, not good for games' quality.
By the way I support micro transactions for cosmetic stuff alot - if I play alot/like the game. helps the developer, helps me! But then the cosmetic stuff should have alot of choices and quality!
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Aug 21, 2014, 7:45:16 AM
living in Taiwan for the past 2 years i've been wanting to play PoE again without all the lag and nonesense from SEA servers. I'm happy Taiwan finally has its own server. Although i do spoke a decent amount of Chinese, i can't actually trade (fantasy term and names of items are so abstract in Chinese that it's impossible to trade if you don't speak fluent chinese).

I was wondering if there was an active english speaking trading community for the Taiwanese server (maybe consisting of other foreigners living in Taiwan playing on the TW realm)?

thanks!
I am in Taiwan right now and am not being auto directed there... Instead I'm on the Singapore servers...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info