Path of Exile has launched in Taiwan!

Gratz GGG on the proliferation of PoE!
Wooooooooooooooooooo.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Takin' over the whole wide world :)
BLAMT!
PoE exiling countries one day at a time. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Congratz and best wishes!

Let's spread the clickfest and awesome sauce!
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
GZ Taiwanians! But how long i and most russians are needed to wait russian localisation and may be servers? That was promissed at release... That one of my most favorite games and there is only one thing that makes me pity. Chris, i want russ ;)
This will allow more Hong Kong gamers to play since taiwan and hong kong uses traditional chinese platform.
Rampage IGN : Cool_Hamster
Standard IGN : Hamsterbaby
Standard IGN : HamsterMfer
Please do not hesitate to contact me in game if you have posted or offered on my items.
Regards
Hope it brings you folks good money
my rudimentary chinese language skills help me check the new passive tree

it is going to be a revolution and i hope we are not in for another 'melee patch' that ended as dissaster

kinda surprised with removal of +mas rex node near templar and removal of mara/duelist life leech node but other changes we will see in practice

witch tree changes are VERY radical and i think these are TOO big to guarantee that these will work out ok. but.. we'll see
I wonder if I can transfer to Garena Taiwan from normal Garena. (Or to GGG, actually not too satisfied with their server quality on normal Garena)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info