Wealthiest Path of Exile Players

I vaal orbed a 6L shavs today, am i rich now?
anything is everything
"
GodKas wrote:
I bet the guy below is the one of the wealthiest

Lol no. I only have 70-80 chaos atm, and several lines full of jewelers orbs.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:

Lol no. I only have 70-80 chaos atm, and several lines full of jewelers orbs.

not you lol

check the thread number
people who hold entire leagues by the balls.
me? I have 1 Exalt in Standard.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
The wealthiest person in the game is the last poster in this thread.
"
GodKas wrote:

He's very rich but I know people with 20k + exalts =)
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:

If that's true then I don't ever again want to hear that GGG can't or shouldn't increase the drop rates of fusings, alchs, exalts, chaos, etc. or make item progression better in the endgame because it will ruin the PoE economy. If players have thousands of exalts then the PoE economy is already a failure and GGG might as well make playing PoE more enjoyable with better drops.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
GodKas wrote:

If that's true then I don't ever again want to hear that GGG can't or shouldn't increase the drop rates of fusings, alchs, exalts, chaos, etc. or make item progression better in the endgame because it will ruin the PoE economy. If players have thousands of exalts then the PoE economy is already a failure and GGG might as well make playing PoE more enjoyable with better drops.

In a normal economy, there will always be a few who are extraordinarily rich. Just like in real life. Why are we complaining? You want economic equality? Boring!
ign KlearSpeed

1.3 Torment - Scion Kinetic Build Guide (HC Viable)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1146976
"
iMbaQ wrote:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Chundadragon wrote:

In a normal economy, there will always be a few who are extraordinarily rich. Just like in real life. Why are we complaining? You want economic equality? Boring!

We should have complete equality.

If a player grinds the hardest content 14 hours a day to gain many exalts, it only makes sense that they should not have more currency than others. Because fairness :)
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Oct 12, 2014, 6:44:08 PM
"
Arrowneous wrote:

Whilst true, I don't think the standard economy is very indicative of a healthy economy.

Basically this game is one where wealth snowballs.

It snowballs so hard it's unreal, the longer you leave leagues and players to accumulate wealth, the more polarised and unbreachable they become.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info