New upcoming unique.

"
Goatsebusters wrote:
i see here nobody races

tragic

Many ppl race, but what is chance to drop these boots in race and if you drop a pair race is close to over(level 16) lol!!!
IGN:FinishMan, BrownHallo, Maman, SpeedyJoJo, StereoCld, WildRobe, Ladyto, SpeedyJoJo.
"
"
Lyralei wrote:
"
TherosPherae wrote:

Now, I can't be entirely sure about this, since the "full" keyword has only been used with respect to Life up to this point, but if you take Eldritch Battery, that should give you the 40% movespeed bonus constantly, right?

Seeing as how 0/0 mana is considered full mana (does not trigger Infernal Mantle's penalty) it would be fairly safe to assume that running Eldritch Battery would treat you as full ES all the time (0/0).

0/0 is not full mana. It's just not low mana either.

Whoops. So what state is it then? I recall Mark mentioning this in passing with Blood Magic but I guess I was mistaken.

Edit: Ah, I remember now. He said you CAN'T be on low mana with 0/0.
Last edited by Lyralei on Aug 13, 2014, 6:17:48 AM
So many useless uniques :|
"
chimpanzee wrote:
RIP

I feel like that funeral happened some years ago. Namely, the day Shavronne's Pace was added to the game.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
Last edited by BoltThrower87 on Aug 13, 2014, 6:40:00 AM
Well ... at least it seems the skin will be pretty cool looking :P
Spoiler

Indeed.
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
no offense to the dude who made it it that uniqe is biggest crap

No offense but that was an amazingly dumb thing to say.

No offense but your username is really crap.

No offense but your English isn't very good.

...not so fun when it's about you, is it?

And you didn't pay 1k first.

"No offense" doesn't mean you're not being offensive.

____

The only solace I have is I hope the designer's English isn't up to understanding how cruel and inconsiderate you people are acting.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Aug 13, 2014, 7:16:21 AM
Eh, if the design he set out to make is accomplished in the creator's eyes. That is all that matters.

Everyone typically rages out against low level uniques anyway.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Aug 13, 2014, 7:20:54 AM
"
Eh, if the design he set out to make is accomplished in the creator's eyes. That is all that matters.

Absolutely! I'd love to know the rationale but consider it optional. I admire whoever it was just for doing a low level unique. Lord knows we need more of them.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
zeekidc2 wrote:
More uniques for lvling, MORE, i want things like this to make my lvling better :3, hope it drops at the beginning of the new leagues

That would be lovely, i need some new low lvl uniques to fill my stash up with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info