New upcoming unique.

dying in town :P

over and over and over again, glorious
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
"
Meridin wrote:

Darn. I was hoping one day I could make a Schrödinger build and beat the system!

Easy practice. Set your resistances to Zero and i give you a 100% ("full") chance of beeing dead sooner or later.

Random thought
What kind of Cat are you ?

"
That is a lot more than I thought would be possible

Just move Characters that reached 0/0 into the "Void"-league ^^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Aug 14, 2014, 2:02:19 AM
95% reduced max life.

i will go for that and play a softcore char with a cast on death sup gem on some items (dont forget portal) and maybe one cast when stunned.

20q cast on death has a +60% increased area, and with that "build" I dont care about life/es nodes, but damage,runspeeeed and +item quality. (pick up avatar of fire for sure, i like barbecue)

gogo fast dom farm lol

if there were only 40% runspeed boots, i would wear them, but damn, cant find any.. :-///
Last edited by gloobonious on Aug 14, 2014, 2:19:35 AM
"
gloobonious wrote:
95% reduced max life.

i will go for that and play a softcore char with a cast on death sup gem on some items (dont forget portal) and maybe one cast when stunned.

20q cast on death has a +60% increased area, and with that "build" I dont care about life/es nodes, but damage,runspeeeed and +item quality. (pick up avatar of fire for sure, i like barbecue)

gogo fast dom farm lol

if there were only 40% runspeed boots, i would wear them, but damn, cant find any.. :-///

This build would be fun if it wasn't for the xp penalty on death and limited map portals.

Also, interestingly enough, the increased phys damage taken on those boots would be perfect for this build as well.
Last edited by Hodari on Aug 14, 2014, 2:30:21 AM
"
Hodari wrote:

This build would be fun if it wasn't for the xp penalty on death and limited map portals.

Also, interestingly enough, the increased phys damage taken on those boots would be perfect for this build as well.

hmm, i maybe try that with a char i stopped playing around lvl 70-80

+

however, no need to wear all those items, carnage & covenant are enough, mings are okay if you got them.
better low life 1x wondertrap boots, 2x redbeak, 2x andvarius,.. and run haste & X or clarity (BM on the covenant)

you can easily kill yourself later with a good timed righteous fire, dominus should be easy kill even with full grp lol
Last edited by gloobonious on Aug 14, 2014, 3:38:45 AM
"
InsaneWallaby wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Meridin wrote:
Carnage Heart -25%
The Covenant -20%
Ming's Heart -30% (-15% x2)
Ephemeral Edge -20% (-10% x2)
That is a lot more than I thought would be possible. O_o

The designers have now been warned against putting any more reduced maximum life on uniques in other slots so we don't reach 100%, and I'm adding a safety net that will prevent it from permanently bricking a character if it ever accidentally becomes possible.

Just imagine the fun there would have been with infinite death loops or divide by 0 errors!

Somehow I get this feeling that we've prevented Ghudda from making his -100% maximum life character.

*sigh*
Dev successfully derails thread from its original subject. Epic success.
lol nvm would be funny dying by doing nothing than wearing these items
Last edited by puriburY on Aug 14, 2014, 6:20:05 AM
"
SmilingCat wrote:

The original subject has been fulfilled. Not every dev that noticed this thread posted here.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Charan wrote:
"
SmilingCat wrote:

The original subject has been fulfilled. Not every dev that noticed this thread posted here.

The original subject has been fulfilled, but Myrmi's satisfaction was not.

GGG 1 : The people 0

adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
Last edited by adania on Aug 14, 2014, 8:16:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info