[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

oh, ty)
at what point should i switch to blood magic for cyclone?

the mana issues are really terrible early on.

It might be worth it to get Shaper and Primal Spirit in the tree for leveling + 1 or 2 5% reduced mana costs on skill jewels.

"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
"
dcomen9 wrote:
I hope this doesnt sound ignorant but is shield charge mandatory to stay alive while mapping i watched you using it but it seems sort of when you felt like it as opposed to when you were fighting to stay alive?

I had to get used to using it for a while. Especially in higher maps I use it all the time now, mainly to get to the next mob faster but the extra defenses are a big bonus.

If I manage to get some high level maps in the next couple of hours, I'll make a new video.

Thanks for the reply man i started using it on my level 83 scion which i specced into this build and i love it! The only problem im having is with atziri I have yet to beat her im trying to figure out a way to increase my defenses some. Any suggestions?
Can you add some kind of "leveling tree"? If you have time.
Is there any viable way to make this build work with a 1h weapon? I like the build but the unarmed thing really doesnt suit my taste.
"
dcomen9 wrote:
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
"
dcomen9 wrote:
I hope this doesnt sound ignorant but is shield charge mandatory to stay alive while mapping i watched you using it but it seems sort of when you felt like it as opposed to when you were fighting to stay alive?

I had to get used to using it for a while. Especially in higher maps I use it all the time now, mainly to get to the next mob faster but the extra defenses are a big bonus.

If I manage to get some high level maps in the next couple of hours, I'll make a new video.

Thanks for the reply man i started using it on my level 83 scion which i specced into this build and i love it! The only problem im having is with atziri I have yet to beat her im trying to figure out a way to increase my defenses some. Any suggestions?

In which stage of normal Atziri run do you struggle: duo fight, trio fight, Atziri?
I check your tree and cant find jewels, which you are using.

If you have enough DPS, you should just crush her ;)
"
Tailie wrote:
Is there any viable way to make this build work with a 1h weapon? I like the build but the unarmed thing really doesnt suit my taste.

no. Do you also go into a thread about a 2h axe build asking if it can work with wands?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
I'm currently level 85 in warbands with this build and attempted atziri for the first time just now,I ripped all portals and 2 sets to the trio,third set I got past the trio but ripped last portal to atziri.
Was wondering if there's any advice on how to get past the trio with less deaths.I kill the titty bitch easily but the other 2 I have problems with. I'm thinking of using enfeeble or temp chains on the trio,also wondering would it be viable to put vaal cyclone in my 5 link or would they not die in 9 seconds of vaal cyclone.
When I got to atziri the addz she spawns healed her back up fully so I'm wondering how can I faster kill then,or maybe someone can recommend some alternative skill that I could use for them like flame totem or temp chain them?
I use hatred and herald of ash currently and 4 endurance charges,I use immortal call most of the time.I'll link my gear below,please post any advice you guys think I would find helpful.

Here's my gear and flasks.

The vaal haste I put on for the trio,usually its a vaal cyclone gem in there for maps and stuff,I don't run AA either.

Here's my skill tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwDlgSHBLMFLQthDF8PqxLhFCAV7Ba_JIsmlS5TL8wxnjIJMk41kjsoPC1AoEd-SshNRk3jUEdfOV8_X7BgQ2HiYuxlTWebaPJqjGxGbWxuPW6qbztvnnJscql07XfjeA1673vDfNmC5IMJg1-DzITFhNmE74qvj5mQEZLQmSubLZu1ogCi2aLqplepbq4-r2ywq7DYtUi18rc-uR29Nr2BvoC-p768wBrAZsC_wYLDOsT2xq7IFMpKypDTb9i92sHd4-RR7w7wH_Tm9W_3Mv4K_o8=?accountName=KLVizzyy&characterName=Vizzy_Spins
Last edited by KLVizzyy on Jul 29, 2015, 4:23:07 PM
Hi guys. This post is a question to OP.

I m ve been using ur build for long time now on HC leagues. I ve got few chars to 80+ (then lost intrest in game or time to play). Since now game a bit changed I m refining this build to be more HC friendly (or me friendly). Atm I m considering few setups for gems. What s ur opinion:

5/6L: CC - Fortify - BM - FA - MPD/Added Fire/Conc Efect/IAoE
4L: HoA - Ele Prof - IBD - Fire Pen
4L: CWDT - IC - MS - Enfeeble
4L: Reckning - ECoMS - MPD/Riposte - Hatred(must be somewhere)
3L: BM - Golem - Blood Rage

Recko+ECoMS seems work well in terms of ECharge source.

Do you guys have any good ideas how to refine this to be more HC-friendly that I missed?

Also - my previous chars were using Abyssus and with CWDT-EC-IC-ID worked well enough. Here I consider maybe not using it and check the dps/survi.
>standard builds

should make a sub forum for these, nobody plays Standard or HC when leagues are out tbh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info