[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

I really don't get with that new tree (2.0) how you can dps more than before, probly because of the jewels but with the last tree + jewels I think it was far better, you lost like 102% phys dmg nodes and gained only 13% attack speed, please clear me out

-Old Tree, made a few changes, I don't have the reservation nodes, I don't know if they are vital because I am a bit noob x) and I used 5 of the last 6 unused nodes, I get vs your last tree -12% reserved mana, -8% attack speed, -4% health, +102% phys dmg, +38% armour, +3% block chance, +1% max fire res

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDlgSHBLMFLQthD6sUIBXsFr8aPh6UJIsmlSkuLlMvzDGeMgkyTjWSNdY64TsoPC1AoEUKR35KmErISwpQR1HZXz9fsGBDYQZh4mLsZU1nm2jyaoxsRm1sbj1uqm87b55ybHKpdO12f3asd-N4DXk5eu97jHy4fNl-4H7igwmDX4PMhMSExYTZhO-PmZRcl3mZK5u1nleiAKLZplepNKlurj6vbLCSsNi1SLXytoq3PrfZuR29Nr2BvoC-p768wBrAZsC_wYLDOsT2xq7IFMpKypDMZs9-02_YvdrB5FHqGO8O8B_yL_JF9Mb1b_cy_gr_kw==

Please clear me out DeChaoOrdo and anyone else why this tree is worse/even/better, all I want is like everyone else here the best potential FaceBreaker bitch!!!
guys I have a question for that 2.0 passive tree - how did you enter that crimson jewel right under scion in the resistances/projectile damage area, when it is not connected? did you refund one of the nodes and it still works or is it some kind of buggie :)
"
Oevus wrote:
I really don't get with that new tree (2.0) how you can dps more than before, probly because of the jewels but with the last tree + jewels I think it was far better, you lost like 102% phys dmg nodes and gained only 13% attack speed, please clear me out

-Old Tree, made a few changes, I don't have the reservation nodes, I don't know if they are vital because I am a bit noob x) and I used 5 of the last 6 unused nodes, I get vs your last tree -12% reserved mana, -8% attack speed, -4% health, +102% phys dmg, +38% armour, +3% block chance, +1% max fire res

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDlgSHBLMFLQthD6sUIBXsFr8aPh6UJIsmlSkuLlMvzDGeMgkyTjWSNdY64TsoPC1AoEUKR35KmErISwpQR1HZXz9fsGBDYQZh4mLsZU1nm2jyaoxsRm1sbj1uqm87b55ybHKpdO12f3asd-N4DXk5eu97jHy4fNl-4H7igwmDX4PMhMSExYTZhO-PmZRcl3mZK5u1nleiAKLZplepNKlurj6vbLCSsNi1SLXytoq3PrfZuR29Nr2BvoC-p768wBrAZsC_wYLDOsT2xq7IFMpKypDMZs9-02_YvdrB5FHqGO8O8B_yL_JF9Mb1b_cy_gr_kw==

Please clear me out DeChaoOrdo and anyone else why this tree is worse/even/better, all I want is like everyone else here the best potential FaceBreaker bitch!!!

We do need the reduced mana reservation so we can use Inc AoE on HoA, so that's four points. Like you said, you also used five more points than me in that tree so you have spent a total of nine extra points in to my tree.

I'm up to 189.4k dps atm. Upgraded some jewels, made some small adjustments to the tree:

IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Jul 12, 2015, 1:40:23 PM
And here we go, a huge milestone has been reached, we are over 200k!!

First post fully updated.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Jul 12, 2015, 7:03:51 PM
i linked enlighten lvl 4 with my HoA ... xD
so i dont need to waste points on tat 3 nodes xD
Reworked the tree, DPS has increased from 1.3 to 150k now. Still running only 2 auras. I've not got much issue with HoA AoE to be fair since inc shield charge. Movement is great with this skill, kudos! I've stuck to fire penetration instead of Inc AoE due to mana reservation issues.

Jewels really make a huge difference to DPS on this build. I think its very important to invest in them.
IGN: Munkehboi
Can u explain why you don't go for amplify but instead go for melee dmg at retribution node?

Don't you find ur AOE lacking because ur using conc effect as well?

Edit: is it because most of your AOE comes from the burning dmg of herald of ash?
Last edited by skrcrw on Jul 13, 2015, 7:16:07 AM
I have a FB Scion as well, but since the introduction of 2.0, I have been focusing more on defenses than DPS.

I'll probably open a seperate build tread for it, since its pretty much different on a lot of areas.

For example, I use this set-up:

Cyclone, Fortify, EndOMS, melee phys, faster attacks, BM.

This way, I have a 100% uptime on fortify, plus (except for bosses) a 100% uptime of 7 enduring charges, making the build, together with a 35% block chance, very, very tanky (not even considering the CWDT-Molten shell setup and the massive amounts of armor)

Add to that the life leech nodes I take from the tree, plus the extra Fortify nodes (adding another 3% damage reduction, plus 45% increased damage), plus around 200% life.

I have to respec a bit tonight, since I want to add also 4 frenzy charges to the build.

I treid to run Conc effect, but even with carcass jack, the range felt really small, and I found myself having to cyclone back and forth a lot to kill those who managed to stay out of range. (yes, I also use HoA, prolif, inc burning.

Love your build, and I would really like to see you hit 250K with it, just for science, but I prefer a more balanced build myself.

Basically, my build is more of a lazy, right click build, as everything is done for you (endurance charge generation, fortify, life leech)
Only thing I have to do is activating my blood Rage each instance.. hahaha.

DPS I have not is good enough, but I am getting some new gear tonight. I am on 30K now (without frenzy charges) Hope to get above 40K tomorrow.

A few questions:

1) how do you leech life? flasks or do you rely on regen?
2) have you been oneshotted by monsters?
3) I am not using any curses right now, are you? What would you suggest? for now, I have enfeeble on a CWDT setup.

Oh, you should try the new devouring totem on a CWDT setup, works very, very nice right now :)
Don't Touch my Sweep please GGG!
Last edited by xchokeholdx on Jul 13, 2015, 7:14:33 AM
Just found an increased 102% damage with the Cold steel jewel. I was testing to see if elemental damage nodes effected the jewel or just cold damage nodes but I'm not sure if its intended or not but it works :)

Check it out on the tree:

Cold Steel

The elemental nodes between and around celestial judgement and Elementalist increeses physical DPS. It gives you a good reason to now take the increased AoE nodes above it too.

Edit: The jewel isn't showing on the tree for some reason so here it is
IGN: Munkehboi
Last edited by Munkehboi on Jul 13, 2015, 7:51:53 AM
"
xchokeholdx wrote:

A few questions:

1) how do you leech life? flasks or do you rely on regen?
2) have you been oneshotted by monsters?
3) I am not using any curses right now, are you? What would you suggest? for now, I have enfeeble on a CWDT setup.

Oh, you should try the new devouring totem on a CWDT setup, works very, very nice right now :)

My build is pretty much kill or be killed, but fully buffed it has enough defenses to do cool stuff like 78+ maps and Atziri (and in the next couple of weeks we'll see if it can withstand uber Atzi). My build has indeed always been focused on a balance between the highest possible dps and good enough defenses. More defense based variations could always be made but now in the 2.0

1) I leech life with Blood Rage and when I really get in trouble I have the Atzi pot for more leech and Rumi's for loads more defenses.
2) Two-shotted definately, but only when I don't pay attention
3) I don't use any curses at the moment but I'll probably add Enfeeble to the CwdT setup

That Cold Steel jewel looks really nice as well. It's gonna take a long time to get a perfect build with all the new jewels. Right now I'm really happy the way it turned out. Going for elemental nodes in combination with for example Cold Steel will take a significant change to the tree. Right now I'm not sure it will be a good choice but I'll probably spend loads of exalts on regrets in the next few weeks anyway :o)
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Jul 13, 2015, 9:23:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info