[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

Does anyone have a problem with the Cyclone desync and rubberbanding?

I'm guessing it's because my dmg is pretty low on lvl 55 atm, but just wanted to ask if anyone else gets pulled back and stuff when spinning too much.
"
xecutable wrote:
Does anyone have a problem with the Cyclone desync and rubberbanding?

I'm guessing it's because my dmg is pretty low on lvl 55 atm, but just wanted to ask if anyone else gets pulled back and stuff when spinning too much.

This is definitely an issue. Thankfully it shouldn't be after lockstep is in place with A4. Until then just try to be conscious of where you're spinning. I've found spinning through tight places (i.e. trees, doorways, the stacks of materials in the docks tilesets) or bumping into random objects at full speed causes desync. Thankfully, Cyclone shows quicker than any other skill if you're desynced when you're spinning on a monster and nothing is happening. You can also just /oos or use a macro every so often. I mainly use it when Im going into a bad situation or trying to get out of one.
Thanks for the reply. I was wondering if it was a global issue or a single issue, but this clears it up a lot.
Hello, i am confused on one part of the build. The cast of damage taken with the blood rage. The blood rage gem is too high level for it to work with cast on dmg taken? Is this normal, or am i missing something.
"
Decius09 wrote:
Hello, i am confused on one part of the build. The cast of damage taken with the blood rage. The blood rage gem is too high level for it to work with cast on dmg taken? Is this normal, or am i missing something.

Yah Blood Rage isn't part of the CWDT setup. Thats just a 2 link and Blood Rage with Enhance. However, based on the OP's response to my question hes now running Reckoning, Endurance Charge with Melee Stun, Blood Rage, and Enhance in his helm. Im currently running the 2 link CWDT/Enduring Cry, Blood Rage, and Reckoning. So its up to you how you'd like to get your endurance charges but I highly recommend using Reckoning. Theres times where I can one shot most of the screen when I block because of HoA.
A warcry like Enduring Cry isn't considered a spell in the beta so it won't be triggered by CwdT anymore . I would definately recommend Reckoning + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun instead of CwdT + Enduring Cry if you want to be future proof.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Very nice build man.

I'm leveling a new character, obviously i have the facebreakers. it's level 24 currently (the level you can equip cyclone) But i can't use it with blood magic yet (life goes down to fast) neither with mana (mana goes to fast)
What would you say is the best way to level up? and on which level can i use cyclone? or which items/links do i need to make it viable?
anyone tried uber with this build ?
CULO POWA
"
Coldhatez wrote:
Very nice build man.

I'm leveling a new character, obviously i have the facebreakers. it's level 24 currently (the level you can equip cyclone) But i can't use it with blood magic yet (life goes down to fast) neither with mana (mana goes to fast)
What would you say is the best way to level up? and on which level can i use cyclone? or which items/links do i need to make it viable?

With levelling make sure you go to Resolute Technique first. You might wanna consider levelling with something like Sweep and get two cheap one-handers and a mana pot or two until you have enough life regen to keep up Blood Rage for the life leech bonus.

You could also try Cyclone + Melee Physical + Concentrated Effect + Mana Leech for example and see if that helps keeping your mana up untill you can switch to Blood Magic and use up all your mana for the aura's.

To me, the first aura setup you will want to use is Herald of Ash + Elemental Proliferation + Increased Burning Damage + Reduced Mana because that takes care of the downside of Concentrated Effect (Conc Effect adds so much damage that you want to start using it as soon as possible).

In the beta GGG is currently making huge changes to the Reduced Mana gem. It won't reduce the mana reserved by aura's anymore but all the aura's have their base reduction lowered so this will make room for some interesting new setups (HoA + Ele Prolif + Inc Burn + Fire Pen anyone?).

Unfortunately it's still way too early to make a new Cycloner in the beta because of the continued changes GGG are making but I'm getting more and more confident that this build will get a huge buff once the final patch will come out.

Another thing is the new Fortify support gem. It gives a buff to defenses and adds 25% extra damage at level 1 I think at the moment so goodbye Added Fire, hello more physical dps and thus more leech. Also it might just be the perfect trade for a CwdT setup so we have more slots left to do interesting stuff (a fully buffed Golem or a low level CwdT with Vulnerability or maybe a buffed Reckoning setup).
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Hello :)!!

First of all really nice build :)!! I'm new with FB builds even if I always wanted to make one and so I'm looking around for interesteing builds like yours.

Since you seem a veteran of FB builds, I wanted to ask you what do you think about this build https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GD7D3_T510. He hits 16k with frenzy charges and with a 5l (with fortfy and IAOE in it). So I think that considering the hidden jewel bonus he could hit easly 20k (30-60 flat dmg with its 6 buff up), considering a 6l adding added fire he can hit around 25k and swapping IAOE with conc effect he should hit around 43k. Adding quality on gems etc maybe he can hit 45k.

So my quesiton is, do you think getting so many mana reservation nodes can be worthy in order to boost the "flat dmg jewel" (with new reduced mana chance he have to pick up every reduction nodes in the templar and duelist tree and use a level 2 enlighteen)? Also, as u could see his build appears extreamly tanky because of 200% armour bounds and 190% life from passive. Do you think it could be worthy spending points on that instead of the dmg? Because I've seen that while you have 511% increased dmg modifier and 100% attack speed modifier, he has just 255% increase dmg modifier and 31% attack speed modifier. Do you ever had issues with reflecter or similar?

Sorry for questions that aren't really related to your build but I've seen that you are working with FB from 1.1 and maybe you can also have a different point of view watching another FB build.

By the way great build, really enjoyed seeing smashing Atziri in 4 min min and many other bossses in seconds :)!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info