[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

Heres my go at this build, got just over 100k tool dps with bloodrage

Spoiler

would really like a 6l belly of beast (have got enough just aint enough will power to buy one xD) tried out this but no 6l )=
Spoiler

Do die quite alot, phys reflect IS a huge problem cz i haven't got enough armor (I blame tabula + sheild) + life regen (only 230 per second) would loveeee to try using the new shield with up to 15+ phys dmg xD maybe get dps up to 130k? xD

Really want this build to be relaxed non pot spam, insta killing single targets =) aoe with hoa is awesommmeeeee

Could i get % mod on my shield? with phys dmg as well? with a multi modcraft? - also could get more armor on boots xD --- my resistances a great , pretty sure i can take of one ring
Spoiler
and still be capped because i got use to using lightning coil 0= sheild will be hard to loose tho )=

Also question xD been doing a few atziri runs which i feel i should use a +5 max res sheild for atziri and stuff 0= but the trio ,, i kinda suck at doing runs the trio always kills me (atleast once) even tho i have cwdt + armor pots ? any advice - they obviously deal a ton of phys dmg because i saw someone manually immortal call them and tank it,,, but as i said i kinda want it to be a easy lazy non pot spammy or self casting build =)

Last thing, havent been trading for a while now, any tips on the value of my fbs and my ammy (or rings xD) ?
Last edited by 58elrond on Apr 5, 2015, 11:57:48 AM
Hello,

I recently found this guide and decided to re-spec my scion to give this build a try.

Here is my issue maybe someone out there can tell me where i went horribly wrong. when i re-specced, i followed the build listed on the 1st page. i grabbed all the regen and life nodes i could while making sure to grabs most of the phys dmg and speed nodes. (i think i skipped 2 or 3)

After that i started shopping and bought the following:

- 915% facebreakers
- meginord's grilde
- 2037 ar, tri resist, 5L, chest
- lioneye's remorse
- 2x rings with int, tri resist, a little phy dmg, life
- the rest if the gear i had already so i just used that.

From what i can tell while looking at my gear and then comparing it to the gear the guide OP is using. ( he has 134k dps). i should have more armor and resist, a little less life, and about ~60% his dps. THERE IS THE PROBLEM!!!

as it stand right now, with a 5l (cyclone (18) - faster attacks (17) - blood magic (17) - melee phys dmg (10) - added fire dmg (16)) my tooltip shows 8,166 dps.

******************************UPDATED*************************************************************

After combing through the various post for the thread i have switched out added fire for concentrated. effect (L15/Q11). I have also drop the increased duration in my helm and got BLOOD RAGE (L16/Q7). With these changes i am now at 10,087 dps buffed (11,177 with blood rage).

Note: i am dieing to the degen from blood rage. i have 180 hp/s regen (minus 129 of that if i am attacking) and 10% phys dmg leached.

i don't know whats i did wrong but so far this build is preforming far worse than my duelist cyclone build of equal lvl. (lvl 83, 5k hp, same defenses, 34k dps)

*as a test i ran a lvl 66 map with no dmg mods, it was a struggle to survive*

Last edited by Tanarti on Apr 8, 2015, 7:27:12 PM
You do not have any flat physical damage on your gear. For maximum effectiveness you need tier one rolls on annulet and rings along with an abyssus.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
@Etherfire: ok, thanks to the reply. i have picked up some new rings and an ammy. im not sure if their teir one but i got my dps to 25k and can clear lvl 73 time zana missions/lvl 74 maps.

i haven't picked up the helm nut i am shopping as we speak. that should push me to a lot more dps probably 2xmayby 2.5x more sense it is more then bother rings and my ammy combined.

***************************************update*****************************************************

After taking your advice and getting a abyssus helm. i am much better off now, thank you. 48k dps. at lvl 82. I skipped some dps nodes until i had all the regen and hp nodes so i still have room to grow.

as if this morning i was able to do a lvl 71 map with (no regeneration - desecrated ground - many totems - 28% more hp mobs - 25% movement - 25% Attack Speed - 25%cast speed - currupted - and i added INVASION.)
CLEARED IT IN 5 MINS, 31 SEC. (It was the hardest map i have ever had roll, mod wise.)
Last edited by Tanarti on Apr 9, 2015, 2:28:52 PM
buy

without this helm i have 8,9k unbuffed dps,with this helm 19,2k dps
and you need 2 rings with flat phys damage on it
and on shield too

if you have these items your dps will be 35k dps or something like that,with HoA and hatred you will have 55k dps
Sell that chest with armor you need life on it like 90+

IGN-BeautifulMiledi or OnlyUseCold
Last edited by sweeper92 on Apr 9, 2015, 3:02:06 PM
Hi. Thanks for build, it's amazing! I'm noob and used IB before) May i ask a question - why you don't take Inner Force? Melee dmg gives more dps? And did you try to use Bronn's Lithe? Maybe it's not bad for this build

Thanks)

"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
Inner Force does nothing at all because it doesn't affect the aura's or frenzy charges.

I have done a test with Bronn's and if I recall correctly the conclusion was that the cons are not outweighed by the pros by a longshot. I think it did give me a little more dps but you trade in life, resistances and armour.

Thanks for an explanation.
Last edited by Dom_95 on Apr 12, 2015, 9:18:56 PM
"
Dom_95 wrote:
Hi. Thanks for build, it's amazing! I'm noob and used IB before) May i ask a question - why you don't take Inner Force? Melee dmg gives more dps? And did you try to use Bronn's Lithe? Maybe it's not bad for this build

Thanks)

Inner Force does nothing at all because it doesn't affect the aura's or frenzy charges.

I have done a test with Bronn's and if I recall correctly the conclusion was that the cons are not outweighed by the pros by a longshot. I think it did give me a little more dps but you trade in life, resistances and armour.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
After i was finished reading this guide and watched your vids i was amazed and had to make a facebreaker cyclone. Usually i go tornado shot ele/phys but now i have found my love for melee again haha. I was doing alot of thinking about this build though and wondered if the legacy bringer of rain might be a better match for this build than belly of the beast 6 link and abyssus. tell me what you think.

sincerly, xephrioth
"
WtheF wrote:
After i was finished reading this guide and watched your vids i was amazed and had to make a facebreaker cyclone. Usually i go tornado shot ele/phys but now i have found my love for melee again haha. I was doing alot of thinking about this build though and wondered if the legacy bringer of rain might be a better match for this build than belly of the beast 6 link and abyssus. tell me what you think.

sincerly, xephrioth

hey i have thought about using bringer 2. but u will lose lots of dps for sure for not using abyssus. another problem is that u will lose some gem slots 2. so u will have to decide not use the immortal call set or maybe the herald>>elem prolif set (not a good ideia, even less dps...) or maybe hatred/ or tempest shield. so i concluded its not a real good idea
Last edited by Thiagon856 on Apr 20, 2015, 1:35:01 AM
Have any of you guys encounter trash mobs flee in all directions when you cyclone into them?
It happens to me all the time and i have to chase them 1 by 1.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info