[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

Any recommendation on what kind of regen and/or life leech you should have before considering adding blood rage into the mix? Is blood rage only recommended with cast when damage is taken?

Working on a build sort of like this and I like the idea of blood rage. However, I currently have zero life leech without a life leech gem. With that I'm at 8.5%. Blood Rage would add another 4% which, assuming I'm dealing damage will make up for the 4% loss per second. The added frenzy charges would be nice for some more attack speed.
the guy who made this guide reccomends 269 life regen before bothering with blood rage im at like 250 and its fine but would be alot better if i had 270. =) hope that helps
"
xchokeholdx wrote:

Tested it. It works, but I am not really happy about it, as it sometimes fails to generate enough endurance charges (as everything is dead already when Enduring cry is cast), and it makes Riposte a "lone" gem.

When 1.4 comes around, I'll probably still use Riposte+Reckoning+melee cast+Molten shell, and have Endurance charge on melee stun on my main 6-link cyclone:
Cyclone+added fire+melee phys+blood magic+faster attacks+endurance charge on melee stun.

Thanks for testing it, on my side it seem its way more effective with riposte too. I only have a 5 link atm but will definetly add the endurance charge on melee stun on the cyclone too.
---
"
Dnarris wrote:
Any recommendation on what kind of regen and/or life leech you should have before considering adding blood rage into the mix? Is blood rage only recommended with cast when damage is taken?

Working on a build sort of like this and I like the idea of blood rage. However, I currently have zero life leech without a life leech gem. With that I'm at 8.5%. Blood Rage would add another 4% which, assuming I'm dealing damage will make up for the 4% loss per second. The added frenzy charges would be nice for some more attack speed.

Are you saying 4% on blood rage because you don't plan in leveling the gem much? I would suggest grabbing a 10 or 15% gem then. You can them cheap and you'll get another 2-3%.
"
verath87 wrote:
the guy who made this guide reccomends 269 life regen before bothering with blood rage im at like 250 and its fine but would be alot better if i had 270. =) hope that helps

Anything above 250 should be fine, you can actually have less regen if you have some chaos resist.

The important part is a levelled Blood Rage, preferably 20% quality. It's not a problem if you lose 10 or 20 life per second when using BR but you want enough life leech to counter the degen and the use of Blood Magic during an actual fight.

As a general rule of thumb, when BR is up you need to have enough leech to be able to stay full life when engaging a single enemy. You can use your pots if you get a big hit but you don't want to drain your lifepool on BR and BM during boss fights.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
am i doing this build right this is my skill tree so far

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgABA5YEsw-rFCAWvxo-JpUpLjGeNZI11jrhOyg8LUUKSphM_1BHUzVXDV8_YENh4mjyaoxtbG49b55yqXasfLh82YMJlFybtZ5XogCmV62Nr2y1SLc-vrzAZsM6xPbGrspKzGbPfti92WHkUeoY7w7wH_Gs8i_yRfTG9zL-Cg==

i would post my gear but i do knot know how to
Last edited by Randomjelly on Mar 12, 2015, 1:09:08 AM
sorry for my silly question i still haven't figured out carcass or belly + conc eff?
"
sadfacepalm wrote:
sorry for my silly question i still haven't figured out carcass or belly + conc eff?

Depends on your dps. The goal is to have enough dps for the overkill damage of Herald of Ash + Ele Prolif + Increased Burn to kill enemies you don't hit with Cyclone. If that's not the case then a Carcass Jack will be the better choice because of the added range to Cyclone.

This is with the best clearspeed in mind though. If you want better survivability then just go for the Belly. You'll have to Cyclone some more through mobs but you have much more life.

@Randomjelly >> Tree is looking good so far. Best thing to do now is work your way from the Scion life ring to Master of the Arena, Defiance, Bravery and Golem's Blood, then go to Retaliation and lastly get the Berserking and other two attack speed nodes.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
"
Randomjelly wrote:

i would post my gear but i do knot know how to

Press "post reply" on top of the site click on your char portrait. Click once on the gear you want to post.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
Last edited by PaladinSMD on Mar 13, 2015, 5:02:37 PM
is worth going by acrobatic/phase? cuz with IR i'm taking too much damage, armor sucks =(
Last edited by Bash on Mar 13, 2015, 11:31:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info