[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

"
Nickroyal wrote:
I on 70 lvl, and this is my tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDlgSHBLMFLQz3FCAaPh7fJ9UpLi_MMZ4yCTJONZI11jrhOyg8LUCgRQpHfkqYTP9PVlBHXhNfP2BDYEti7GVNZ5to8mxGbj1ybHKpdO12rHfjeA15OXy4fNl99X7igwmE2YTvj5mUXJ5XogCmV6luqZWtja4-r2yzP7Xytoq3Pr02voq-p768wGbAv8GCxPbGrsxmz37YveRR6hjvDvAf8i_yRfTG9zL-Cg==

and this is my current gear:
Spoiler

I have a 3.7K HP and just 45K dps (55k when atziri flask works). How can i upgrade my dps to ~90k dps, if 3 nodes like +10-12% melee physical damage adds just around 2-3K dps?!

Hey, 90k dps without a 6l is pretty hard, your gems aren't 20/20, your skill tree has no points in shadow area. Also those 10% phys damage nodes each add 1k dps, you are missing 11 of those, if you get to higher lvl you can get most of those nodes. Not so sure about this but i think that faster attacks adds a little bit more dps than added fire. Your Jewelry is really good dps wise, except the Skull Grip one you could get a better ring if you want. Your Facebreaker roll is pretty good, keep in mind that DeChaoOrdo is using a 997% i think or something like that, so don't get upset if you don't have a 129k dps cyclone like him.
Hope that helped a little.
If we do a comparison to his claims I think it works out like this. You're level 70 and he was level 89 when he noted those numbers. You're also putting more points into block chance instead of damage nodes.

So:

19 missing damage nodes at 1k each
Missing 6th link at 8-10k?
60% less on FB gloves
No Tempest shield damage
15 points of phy dam missing off gear compared to him for about ~1k
No burn or ep hooked to herald

That has to be at least 30-35k in missing damage. I'm sure I'm missing more.

never played cyclone in my poe carrier before so i had to try it and i love this build. it melts through everything so easy and is rly fun to play. Got 80k dps, 4.5k hp (w/o belly) @ 78 and only dps nodes to take from now on so its gonna skyrocket. big up for this!
"
kirbyskiller wrote:
to increse the dps immensely you need:

1. alot more str on your gear

2. better phys rolls on gear

3. better facebreakers (this is a huge factor, and one of the cheaper upgrades)

4. respec build path and take the as noted+phys around shadow - you can easely give up on the block notes around start scion, and below duelist. if the block is needed get a lioneyes cheap (30% block 90 hp 1500 armor, usually 10 chaos)

A 931% Facebreaker is very decent. As I've shown in one of my videos I "only" lose 25k dps when I'm using a 793% non legacy Facebreaker instead of my 997% legacy. Granted, that's a little under one fifth of my total damage but I estimate I would reach 115k at least with that 931% one.

Strength does add damage indeed and one of his rings doesn't have T1 physical and yeah, he misses a lot of physical nodes. Besides that he doesn't have flat physical on his shield.

His gems aren't level 20 and 20/20 either which will add a lot of damage. You really want Herald of Ash, Melee Physical Damage and Added Fire damage at least 20/20.

In my opinion this is where you want to be at his level when you go for damage. This tree has 30% more Physical Damage, 20 extra Strength and 60 more Dex, 12% increased Attack Speed and 10% more life, sacrificing some block and some resists.

IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
I'm not sure I agree with that tree. If you fill in the left side and bottom of the tree instead of going right you actually get much more damage. You also get similar life, more resists , armor and block. You lose out on 2% movement speed, +5 life on kill and 7% attack speed. That long trek over wastes a lot. To me, anything past harrier should be last.

I think the life is similar anyway. 14% to maximum + 14 maximum vs 24% to maximum.

Last edited by kan333 on Mar 6, 2015, 11:23:03 AM
Torment build update:

Scion LvL 82:

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Current Skilltree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDlgSHBLMFLQz3FCAWbxcvGj4cpykuL8wxnjIJMk41kjsoPC1AoEd-SshM_03jUEdV1lcNWfNeE18_YENgS2LsZOdlTWaeaPJsRm49bqpybHKpdO12f3aseA15OXrvfLh82X31fuKApILkgwmE2YTviq-PmZARl3meV5_fogCmV6luqZWsqqyvrY2vbLXytoq3Pr02voq-p768wBrAZsC_wYLE9sauz37Yvdlh42rkUeoY7w7vfPAf8azyL_cy-tL-Cv6P

Current Stats:
Spoiler

ok so im still having fun with this build =) but im having a hard time getting better jewelery and i know that a 6link will add significant damage but what would be the best focus on upgrading?

i did attempt a grandmasters map and i did the first hall to the group of heavy hitting exiles then i got splattered by the righteous fire dude running like 7 auras. anywho theres my post =S
Two most obvious ones for me is better shield and gloves. Poe.trade is showing me people online right now selling 770-780 FB for 10-15 chaos. If you can dump the All resist off the shield then you can get one with 5x the armor, same main resists, more life and slot for phys dam craft for just a couple of chaos.

Your boots have no movement speed on them. I can't imagine playing this game without 20-30% movement speed boots. Even a level 1 toon I put wanderlust on immediately. =]

Edit:

I just added up your resists and it seems your way over on cold. Dump that off the boots and put movement on them or buy another pair. You're a bit over on lightning so you can swap that crit ring out for better stats all together. You're about even on fire resists. You have a wasted str node to the left of the Sentinel node. I'd regret that + the 3 block chance/recovery nodes to put 4 points going towards duelist start. That would give you +46% physical damage. That along with a new shield, FB and ring should put you in the mid 40s. You should be able to do all that for 30 chaos or less. Also, you should 20% your helm. =]
Last edited by kan333 on Mar 6, 2015, 1:22:53 PM
ill add that the screenshots were taken in my HO the left node i dont know id have to respec the 6%melee damage nodes to complete the circuit. i purposely did that because i wanted to see if i could find any other better nodes than 6%. anywho thanks for your review. =)
Opps, I didn't even notice you didn't have those 3 6% nodes. I would still suggest dumping Testudo and the 2 nodes in front of it to get 34% more damage.
its in my plan to finish the marauder start and the duelist start and drop those 3 points into the pathway to master of force and on the way to the shadow tree(i think it is)

ALSO lol i upgraded my shield to daresso's courage and got movement speed on boots changed some resists around now i gotta re-up the resists to 75-80 in merc.

another side note what does anyone think about dark ray vectors? combo with blood rage and frenzy charges and with the frenzy charge node right next to the attackspeed movement speed node below the crit nodes on the (shadow i think).

anyway thats where im at atm.
Last edited by verath87 on Mar 7, 2015, 1:29:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info