[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

"
@rappieaz1992 >> Are you using Blood Rage? Or have enough leech? I now have less regen than you have (260 atm) and with the 10% leech I get from Blood Rage I have no problem Cycloning on BM whatsoever.
And how much mana does your Cyclone take? Is your Concentrated Effect 20%? The quality of Conc Ef is reduced mana usage, my Cyclone takes up 144 mana.

mine cost 168 (I have no quality on conc effect but I am poor and quality gem are costly)
also no quality on bloodrage so only 6% lifeleech
on which gem would you recommend getting quality if I can only afford 1?

also to the guy who uses VAAL pact is it really good? and how much life leech u have?

BTW you should update your first POST
and add a leveling skill tree xD
maybe write gem? and recommended armor?

how do you guys deal with Phys Reflect?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 27, 2015, 5:36:06 PM
I would make Blood Rage 20% first, 3% extra leech is huge.

I've tried Vaal Pact for a little while and I didn't really like it. Your life degens so fast and your health will spike all the time. It's managable with a decent over time pot but I just didn't really like it.

Reflect get's absorbed by the leech and Immortal Call setup. I die about 1 in 15 reflects when I have too few mobs around me for a decent Enduring Cry/Immortal Call combo.

@Munkehboi >> Yeah, I'm running HoA (+Increased Burn and Elemental Prolif), Hatred and I use Tempest Shield as well.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:

I've tried Vaal Pact for a little while and I didn't really like it. Your life degens so fast and your health will spike all the time. It's managable with a decent over time pot but I just didn't really like it.

Reflect get's absorbed by the leech and Immortal Call setup. I die about 1 in 15 reflects when I have too few mobs around me for a decent Enduring Cry/Immortal Call combo.

@Munkehboi >> Yeah, I'm running HoA (+Increased Burn and Elemental Prolif), Hatred and I use Tempest Shield as well.

could you just post your gear?
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:

could you just post your gear?

The original gear is in the first post, what I now use is:

gear

Once I have enough currency I will buy a 21/20 Faster Attacks, 21/20 Conc Effect and 20/23 Melee Physical and try to perfect divine my rings and ammy (9-15 phys, 7% attack speed on rings, 15-26 phys on ammy). I should be able to hit like 133k or so then.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
As for the question about Vaal Pact, I have combined 7% life leech from a ring and amulet so I actually dont use bloodrage in my build. I find that enough and it also means I dont have to spec into life regen nodes specifically.

Essentially I use Vaal Pact as my survivability, mainly against reflect packs. Of course with only the rings, amulets to provide Leech I would assume most people wont have it hence why this build shoudl run bloodrage for the leech. I have a luxery so to speak.

The draw back is around 3-4k less DPS but having my health instantly regen is essential for me. Theres a lot of ways to build and tweek this and particular build. It's important to build it how your confortable with? I wont reach the DPS that OP has as I dont have a legacy 900% + Facebreaker but I can reach around 75-80k (currently 65k on Level 86 with level 19 gems) and thats more than enough.

My gem setup is just slightly different also:

As you can see I've had a hard time getting 3 reds sockets on my carcass so instead of Added fire I played around and setteled with Physical to Lighting. Considering I should hit around 75-80k its not a bad replcement if you can't get added fire in.

As for my shield I like:

Certainly not BiS shield as I accidently ruined my last one but it gives you resists and 20% physical damage. Cheap too

Atziri and even the level 79 map trio melts in no time so from my perspective around 75k DPS is more than enough. I think the key to this build as with most melee builds is to kill quick enough before you take a substantial hit and the way OP has come up with this build just does that.
IGN: Munkehboi
Last edited by Munkehboi on Jan 27, 2015, 7:44:47 PM
"
Munkehboi wrote:
As for the question about Vaal Pact, I have combined 7% life leech from a ring and amulet so I actually dont use bloodrage in my build. I find that enough and it also means I dont have to spec into life regen nodes specifically.

Essentially I use Vaal Pact as my survivability, mainly against reflect packs. Of course with only the rings, amulets to provide Leech I would assume most people wont have it hence why this build shoudl run bloodrage for the leech. I have a luxery so to speak.

The draw back is around 3-4k less DPS but having my health instantly regen is essential for me. Theres a lot of ways to build and tweek this and particular build. It's important to build it how your confortable with? I wont reach the DPS that OP has as I dont have a legacy 900% + Facebreaker but I can reach around 75-80k (currently 65k on Level 86 with level 19 gems) and thats more than enough.

My gem setup is just slightly different also:

As you can see I've had a hard time getting 3 reds sockets on my carcass so instead of Added fire I played around and setteled with Physical to Lighting. Considering I should hit around 75-80k its not a bad replcement if you can't get added fire in.

As for my shield I like:

Certainly not BiS shield as I accidently ruined my last one but it gives you resists and 20% physical damage. Cheap too

Atziri and even the level 79 map trio melts in no time so from my perspective around 75k DPS is more than enough. I think the key to this build as with most melee builds is to kill quick enough before you take a substantial hit and the way OP has come up with this build just does that.

i think the problem i am facing atm is the fact that i am poor, i cannot afford 20% quality gem, and i cannot get a 6L armor, only a rare 5L or carcass jack 4L, so my dps isnt high enought to kill before i take a substancial hit, so i jsut die...

also can you psot all your gear?, and tree?
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 27, 2015, 8:03:55 PM
could anyone help me? what Am I lacking msot? I die really often...I need to cast potion all the time also....I noticed that physical damage aint that a problem for now since i have 50% evasion, but I mostly die to spell....
what should I invest in? I currently have 3 exalt worth of currency
if I need any respec in the tree let me know I have lots or refund points too!!
also i do have a 4L carcass jack in chest

OFF
Spoiler

DEF
Spoiler

GEAR:
Spoiler

also,
just wondering, when guys ignite ennemy with HoA, do they start to flee in all direction? and its annoying to catch them after?
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 27, 2015, 9:03:17 PM
Heres my gear and tree:

Tree
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

For level 61 your DPS is good, comapred to your DEF mine is actually worse at level 86. I would suggest to invest in a 5-6 link. Even a Tabula Rasa at this point and spec more into life, I would aim for the 4K life first and build from there. Life is always the most important stat. I f you can get a 5-6 link then maybe swap in Life leech or LGOH gem for the time being until you can upgrade to help survive.

Also you should have 20% quality on your armor and helm, surely you have armor scraps!
IGN: Munkehboi
"
Munkehboi wrote:
Heres my gear and tree:

Tree
Spoiler

Gear
Spoiler

For level 61 your DPS is good, comapred to your DEF mine is actually worse at level 86. I would suggest to invest in a 5-6 link. Even a Tabula Rasa at this point and spec more into life, I would aim for the 4K life first and build from there. Life is always the most important stat. I f you can get a 5-6 link then maybe swap in Life leech or LGOH gem for the time being until you can upgrade to help survive.

Also you should have 20% quality on your armor and helm, surely you have armor scraps!

i just switched to tabula rasa, and I added a Lifeleech gem, just wondering, would tabula rasa be strong enought to bring me at atziri an 78 map? life leech+bloodrage = 13% life leech
and i think im gonna drop the reduced mana node, to get more life,phys dmg
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 27, 2015, 10:04:33 PM

Also, I respected OUT of the reduced mana node, I now sit at 3700HP
have a lot more All Resist from tree, which will alow me to upgrade my item easily with more life+phys dmg.
I strongly suggest to player who, like me, will not get higher than level 80-81-82, and who prefer to be a lot more tanky whith out losing too much dps, to follow the following tree:
I strongly suggests getting life leech from gear (or if needed gem), because the life regen you save with out BloodRage is AMAZING, so dont use bloodrage if you dont need too! (if u want more tankiness)
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 27, 2015, 11:32:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info