[3.0]Facebreaker Cycloner REDUX - Voyage to 1M dps

Hey i make a little variant a the end, dont use the haste aura but i balance with few nodes Coordination, Quickness, Frenetic, i can grab Blood sihpon and unlock some node physical damage, the only lost is about 5% move speed but i gain some Physical damage some hp,moar attack speed 2% And you can use a 25% aura more like tempest shield.

What do you think about this :

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDlgSHBLMFLQxfDPcUIBXsGj4cpxznHpQpLi_MMZ4yCTJONZI11jrhOyg8LUCgRQpHfkqYTP9QR1OlVw1eE18_YENgS2LsZU1o8mxGbj1ybHKpdO12f3aseA15OXrve4x8uHzZffV-4H7igwmExITZhO-PmZRcl3mZK55Xn9-iAKZXqW6playvrY2vbLXytoq3PrkdvTa9gb6Kvqe-vMBmwL_BgsT2xq7KkMxmz37Yvdlh5FHqGO8O73zwH_Gs8i_yRfTG9zL-Cm-eykrDOpu1UzUPqxa_JpVh4m1stUily2qM9W_IFKLZsNiYdFHZ
Last edited by Itharr57 on Jan 26, 2015, 4:01:49 PM
"
Itharr57 wrote:
Hey i make a little variant a the end, dont use the haste aura but i balance with few nodes Coordination, Quickness, Frenetic, i can grab Blood sihpon and unlock some node physical damage, the only lost is about 5% move speed but i gain some Physical damage some hp,moar attack speed 2% And you can use a 25% aura more like tempest shield.

That's an interesting approach. There is one downside, you will lose 16% increased aura effect. I think I will spend some regrets and see what I can come up with with that tree and my current level in mind.

Edit: I really liked your idea so I went on and put together something that would fit my level. So far I'm impressed buddy!
I bought a new ring so I could keep up with the loss of Intelligence (and got an added 6% attack speed as well on it) and I gained about 100 life and 6,5k dps (from 114,8k to 121,3k) and like you said, I can run another 25% aura. I've tried a level 15/20% Herald of Thunder but that only adds 300 dps extra so for now Tempest Shield seems like the better choice because of the added 4% block chance.

More physical damage and less attack speed means more overkill damage as well for Herald of Ash which is good as I have respecced the increased AoE nodes.

I'm gonna give this tree a go for the next couple of days and if I like it I will make this my new build and make sure you are mentioned in the first post!

Here is my current tree:
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Jan 26, 2015, 5:48:47 PM
Maybe we can spend 4 more points to get the Aura points between Ranger and Shadow.

By so, we can have 1 more 40% aura, such as Determination of Vitality? This will greatly improve our survivability.

Also, it provides 10 more int.

What do you guys think?

"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:
"
Itharr57 wrote:

That's an interesting approach. There is one downside, you will lose 16% increased aura effect. I think I will spend some regrets and see what I can come up with with that tree and my current level in mind.

Edit: I really liked your idea so I went on and put together something that would fit my level. So far I'm impressed buddy!
I bought a new ring so I could keep up with the loss of Intelligence (and got an added 6% attack speed as well on it) and I gained about 100 life and 6,5k dps (from 114,8k to 121,3k) and like you said, I can run another 25% aura. I've tried a level 15/20% Herald of Thunder but that only adds 300 dps extra so for now Tempest Shield seems like the better choice because of the added 4% block chance.

More physical damage and less attack speed means more overkill damage as well for Herald of Ash which is good as I have respecced the increased AoE nodes.

I'm gonna give this tree a go for the next couple of days and if I like it I will make this my new build and make sure you are mentioned in the first post!

Here is my current tree:
Hey i m happy to bring some good idea !

I m Not sure, but i think is not worth to put 4 points to get determination or vitality.

Better way to invest this points in Juggernaut life & armor and Sentinel if you want/need Moar survivability.
Nice rework on the tree! I think I will foget the block nodes though (Tetsudo) and go for the 40% extra Physcial damage (Master of Force)

So replacing a total of:

5% Block chance, 120% increased block recovery (I dont we need during cyclone), +8 mana ginaed from block (certainly not needed)

for

40% increased physical damage

What I do like is the options as stated, Juggernaut and Sentinal, also Reflex key stone or more life via Unrelenting or even Unyeilding.

As a side note, I've also taken Vaal Pact for those 50% slower regen maps. Works great for me and adds more to survivability than more armor nodes IMO.
IGN: Munkehboi
The last tree seem quite nice, what is your block chance with it ?
---
Hello, I've decided to give this build a try and have to say that I'm really liking it so far. I do have a few concerns and questions tho. I'm level 72 atm and I feel like im having quite a rough time with survivability, I'm not really dying but it comes down to quite intense pot usage and in general I feel quite squishy. It feels like that 6th linked Concentrated Effect just takes down so much of your life upon cycloning that I often find myself using increased AOE instead. I've taken pretty much all of the Life and Life Regen nodes from your tree, befor going for phys and it sort of still feels not enough. I'm sitting at 4.1k life and my life regen is 301.2 atm. is this something that will be remedied in the upcoming levels or am I missing something?

My Gear:

Current Tree:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAdwDlgSHBLMFLQxfDPcUIBo-HKcc5ykuL8wxnjIJMk41kjXWOuE7KDwtQKBFCkd-TP9QR1OlVw1eE18_YENgS2LsZU1o8mxGbj1vnnJscql07XaseA15OXrvfLh82X7igwmE2YTvj5mf36IAplepbqmVrK-tja9stfK2irc-vTa-ir6nvrzAZsC_wYLDOsT2xq7KSs9-2L3ZYeRR6hjvDu988B_xrPIv8kX0xvcy_go=
Last edited by rappieaz1992 on Jan 27, 2015, 1:53:42 PM
Update on the tree.

I've put together some ideas and made some small sacrifices to gain a lot of damage. I ran a few Courtyard and Palace maps and so far I feel it's no different than the original 114,8k build, survivability wise.

I've sacrificed some regen though I still have no problem keeping up Blood Rage (which now leeches 10% instead of 9% because of the added dex to level it up). I have about 30 less life and I lose 1% block chance (now I'm at 42%). The upside, 2% extra Evasion and I'm now at a whopping 128.9k dps.

Here's the new tree:

@rappieaz1992 >> Are you using Blood Rage? Or have enough leech? I now have less regen than you have (260 atm) and with the 10% leech I get from Blood Rage I have no problem Cycloning on BM whatsoever.
And how much mana does your Cyclone take? Is your Concentrated Effect 20%? The quality of Conc Ef is reduced mana usage, my Cyclone takes up 144 mana.
IGN: Sciontics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/993394 - Facebreaker Cyclone REDUX
Last edited by DeChaoOrdo on Jan 27, 2015, 6:01:03 PM
Are you just running Hatred and HoA now?
IGN: Munkehboi
"
DeChaoOrdo wrote:

@rappieaz1992 >> Are you using Blood Rage? Or have enough leech? I now have less regen than you have (260 atm) and with the 10% leech I get from Blood Rage I have no problem Cycloning on BM whatsoever.
And how much mana does your Cyclone take? Is your Concentrated Effect 20%? The quality of Conc Ef is reduced mana usage, my Cyclone takes up 144 mana.

Ohh, my Cyclone uses up 169 mana and I do not have Q20 Concentrated / Blood Rage either, guess I'll be upgrading those right away, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info