Lightning Buzzsaw CoC

I guess I go that route then. Too bad that there isnt a prefix free ;)
I'm having issues killing single bosses like piety :(.
Any tips?
Im 58 lvl right now, using ST-LMP-Lightning Ball-CoC, 39% critical chance, clarity + purity of lightning + herald of ice. got 45 mana left, can kill anything with only this crap weapon i bought on lvl 17

when comes to fight 1v1 im using double strike with added cold damage. For now i got too low crit chance to fight one enemy with spectral throw. Other hand, big group of enemies like zombies, sea spawn or skeletons are one shoted by crits. Very fun build.
did it again Mathil,,, thx for bringing my Ranger back out of the closet
killing is made easy thx to you!!!!!
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
It seems RNGsus wants me to play this build.
1 yolo alch and 1 chaos later :

Now have to level up CoC gem.

Thanks for that build !
Hey,

Does anyone know why he doesnt take those top lightning nodes anymore? Heart of thunder etc.

Cheers
how much dps you have with this stuff? (answers from everyone are welcome to get some stats)
"
Novarg wrote:
how much dps you have with this stuff? (answers from everyone are welcome to get some stats)

I believe my Arc sits at around 2.2k on my rampage char and 2.8k on my standard one. That's more or less what I measure my dps by when looking at the sheets and such.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Novarg wrote:

I mention it in an earlier page but I dropped those so I could get more crit to proc more often. As the lightning skills had their crit buffed too, the extra crit/multi isn't all that bad compared to pure lightning damage. It's also much better for swapping in multiple types of skills (freeze pulse etc) because instead of pure lightning damage, you still benefit from the crit/multi.

I'll probably still get the lightning or cold nodes depending on what I want to use when I have more passive pts.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
"
Mathil wrote:

I believe my Arc sits at around 2.2k on my rampage char and 2.8k on my standard one. That's more or less what I measure my dps by when looking at the sheets and such.

Wow... Mine is just around 1.3k. But my gems aren't high-level yet, just around lvl 15-16.
I hope the dps rises as I get the gems to higher lvls?!

Beside the pure numbers: running lvl71 maps (don't have any higher left to test) and this build just rips the mobs apart.
I've got to get used to the creating of power charges with the second spectral throw and maybe cursing in between :D
Last edited by Poerger on Sep 1, 2014, 3:17:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info