OMG's Detonate Dead

lets be real. DD is probbly only skill that is imposible to calculate corect since my dps i based on zone that i run.

My dps is multiple time higher on uber comparing it with runing some 70lvl maps since diff is 10 levels.

Only that is posible calc corect is flat dmg with all reductions.
my ele multy is almost 650% (also reduced it to get over 8k es) but i can grab over 700% easy.
Also i playing many builds, my flicker was pulling near to milion dmg (mirrored gear) anf i rlly killing all faster at uber with my dd.
But again with my flicker build i had around 700k single target (using frenzy from my 6l shavs)
and yes i was killing single targets (read atziri) much faster comparing my dd.
But all other fights wher u need to kill more targets (vaals/ trio) im kiling multiple faster with my dd build now.

Also something more that i rlly cant get answer is, why im killing all faster in uber then in normal...
Already speek and asked my m8s and none have answer.
My dd need to do same % becouse is based on mobs hp.
But at uber im killing all faster, trash, boss, everithing..(runed it 4 times already with this build and probbly 10+ times before patch with dd) so sample is not small.
rlly duno how and why.will upload same videos for uber and normal bosse so u can also look at it.

And something more. my dps suck hard in party since is calculated like im runing map alone. so i dont get dmg benifit from more mobs hp. But for single runs i rlly cat see any build close to my in dps and clear speed and that is cost of build below 150ex.
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
Last edited by doktorhit on Sep 23, 2014, 12:33:57 PM
Killed again all clear till bitch (like u can see on picture), then i wiped 2 times.

Last edited by doktorhit on Sep 24, 2014, 6:47:02 AM
I've been interested in this build for a while, and I have now almost amassed enough currency to fund it. Any chance we will be getting an uber video soon? not a deciding factor but just curious of your playstyle in the madness that is the Uber Atziri room
Great Ubber Atziri service, will do more with him in future :)

"
dfolucinda wrote:
I've been interested in this build for a while, and I have now almost amassed enough currency to fund it. Any chance we will be getting an uber video soon? not a deciding factor but just curious of your playstyle in the madness that is the Uber Atziri room

m8 i started record yday (will upload that partial video) then i reeped becouse some fps issues. Have some problems with dxtory so probbly will sw to other record software

But sure will make video soon.
Last edited by doktorhit on Sep 24, 2014, 6:46:31 PM
"
doktorhit wrote:
"
dfolucinda wrote:

m8 i started record yday (will upload that partial video) then i reeped becouse some fps issues. Have some problems with dxtory so probbly will sw to other record software

But sure will make video soon.

Cool thanks, was just wondering if there is a certain amount of stats (attributes) you need on gear to have this all work?
Yes it is becouse of few gems... this is reasony why i have some +30 str and +30 dex in my tree, also on my rings.
U need 153dex for grace lvl 20 and 151 str (vaal molten and imortal call) or u can use lover lvl 18-19 and run with 146str.
minion stats: http://goo.gl/gQxs0w
Modifiers: http://goo.gl/jGIr8b
Zombie dps calculator: http://goo.gl/XIStJV
Dont care about hits since u always killing them, one screen away from u...
Trust me runing with 5k or 10k es is ALMOST same at uber. probbly if u get hited u will be down (maybe not one shoted but almost since i have less then 500 armour)..
I think my tree is balanced, since with jade flask i have almost 70% chance to evade att. that give enough space to survive.
Im now on 8,1k es and with optimazing my gear i can get easy near to 10k. so i rlly dont see reason why to remove ev. also cruical ev nodes give also + ress, so u dont need to stack ress on ur gear. i have like 25-30 ress in town that im covering with purity of elements to get caped (without these ev/ress nodes i cant get +75 with purity of elements).

So dont bother about es, im looking to remove some es nodes to take more ele dmg btw...
Last edited by doktorhit on Sep 25, 2014, 11:55:30 AM
Uber kills 5/5

Recorded trash video and atziri (till i riped :P becouse of fps problems). will upload it today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info