OMG's Detonate Dead

I have over 2 milion dps (aoe). Single target is litle bit lower.
Its imposible to calculate curect dps since higher lvl map higher my dps is.
And u cant compare hes dps with mine rlly im killing uber trio in 5 sec.. man my vaal molten shell pull more dmg then hes whole build. Vaal molten is on 37k per use (ONLY 3 linked)...and 0,31sec cast time so its rlly stupid to compare... and ofc add to that vaal my fire ress reduction...(so without dd) im pulling probbly more dps then he...
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
"
doktorhit wrote:
I have over 2 milion dps (aoe). Single target is litle bit lower.
Its imposible to calculate curect dps since higher lvl map higher my dps is.
And u cant compare hes dps with mine rlly im killing uber trio in 5 sec.. man my vaal molten shell pull more dmg then hes whole build. Vaal molten is on 37k per use (ONLY 3 linked)...and 0,31sec cast time so its rlly stupid to compare... and ofc add to that vaal my fire ress reduction...(so without dd) im pulling probbly more dps then he...

im curious to how you got the 2mln number.

why is single target lower, if you swap for more casts instead of prolif??

Adding in fire res reduction doesnt make your dps higher necessarily, only if the final result is negative. These ubers have high resists, there is official statement somewhere that average resist is 40%. Your curse will probably reduce them to 0 in best case, so you are doing exact tooltip dps.

Molten shell tooltip is taking into account many things that dont make sense, like cast speed. Monsters have to hit you to proc molten shell. Their attack or cast speed determines the shell blasting, not yours.

You dont have 2mln dps, not single or aoe, otherwise you would oneshot uber vaal and any enemy in the game, and it would only take 1 hit for uber atziri to go into split / heal phase each time. This is the case with shatterchuck build, he one or two shots vaal uber and everytime he hits uber atziri, she goes into next phase.

Last thing ... you cannot be pulling more dps than someone who kills faster. It makes no sense. Logical fallacy.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Sep 23, 2014, 6:30:04 AM
U obv dont know anything about dd and how its work so its rlly imposible to explain u. but lets say this way yes when i sw gems i do 3x more dmg... to one target so i will try to explain fast and easy.

My single is around 15k flat fire + 8% of mob hp
so let say single target have 100k hp/ im doing like 15k+8k =23k (its not even close since i will not calculate any fire ress reduction..

Lets go now on aoe sample

In room is 100 mobs each have 100k hp

my aoe is 6,7k + 8k from hp

its like 14,7k flat. now add burning dmg that is 3,7x bigger then my flat and multiple that with 100 targets...

Like i told u before pls skipp my thread. i will stop to feed troll again.

My toltip aoe dmg in perfect condition (read max number mobs on one place) is way over 2mill..

now rll gtfo my thread, make ur own GG build and then eat shit on ur own tread
I checked ur last forum posts, ur are hatefull person , eating shit on almost every thread on forum. Grow up, make ur own gg build and play it. I never copy build from forum in my life and this is my 3rd build with uber kill.. so rlly gtfo
Last edited by doktorhit on Sep 23, 2014, 10:01:52 AM
-
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Sep 23, 2014, 10:53:43 AM
i will copy ur message to toms thread :)
deleting this
"
doktorhit wrote:

tnx for ad hominem, reported
U can delete all ur mesages after u insulting me.. already maked screen shot and reported. bye bye
"
doktorhit wrote:
U obv dont know anything about dd and how its work so its rlly imposible to explain u. but lets say this way yes when i sw gems i do 3x more dmg... to one target so i will try to explain fast and easy.

My single is around 15k flat fire + 8% of mob hp
so let say single target have 100k hp/ im doing like 15k+8k =23k (its not even close since i will not calculate any fire ress reduction..

Lets go now on aoe sample

In room is 100 mobs each have 100k hp

my aoe is 6,7k + 8k from hp

its like 14,7k flat. now add burning dmg that is 3,7x bigger then my flat and multiple that with 100 targets...

Like i told u before pls skipp my thread. i will stop to feed troll again.

My toltip aoe dmg in perfect condition (read max number mobs on one place) is way over 2mill..

I checked ur last forum posts, ur are hatefull person , eating shit on almost every thread on forum. Grow up, make ur own gg build and play it. I never copy build from forum in my life and this is my 3rd build with uber kill.. so rlly gtfo

thank you for explaining.

But I can't rly agree with you on the dps calculation. For example if I'm discharge user(huge aoe size), and i do 100k single discharge. In optimal scene I hit 100 mobs with my single discharge, I can claim I have 1m dps then? I thought usually people call this 100k aoe dps.

and about single target, so let's assume average white mob in that map have 100k hp(very very high), then your single target dps is around (2500+8000*4.92(this is your fire dmg multiplier you forgot to mention))*around 5 cast per sec(with echo and maybe faster casting)*fire pen(assume monster have 0 res)=around 280k

also about burning dps, if you repeatly cast the skill in very short time period instead of casting like 1 time per few seconds(ie burning flameblast, burning discharge), the effect is basically add 0.8(original one cast damage over 4 seconds)*1.75(passive multiplier)=1.4 one cast damage per 4 seconds imo, not a whole lot given you cast over 4 times per second. I might be terribly wrong so correct me in that case. thanks again

u forgot incresed burning dmg together with fire ress reduction so ye 3,67 is corect multy output

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info