OMG's Detonate Dead

------------------------------------------------------------
Remember ThE Name searching for friendly/funny/skilled and active players.
Remember The Name - Recruitment Thread
PM ME IF U ARE INTERESTED JOINING ULTIMATE MAPING GUILD!!!!

OMG's Twitch stream

Im running cheep Normal/Uber atziri service.
Uber/Normal service thread

[spoiler="NEW VIDEO"]
OMGwtfwasthat - Double boss mod on Palace and Cortyard
OMGwtfwasthat - Deathless Uber run
OMGwtfwasthat - Uber Atziri Tutorial run
[/spoiler]

After getting many stupid questions about DD and how its working. i will try to explain u some basic about it.
First HUGE thanks to exalton who gived me idea for this insane build.
Before i watched exalton dd build, i was playing flicker in mirrored gear.
That day when i started to make this build is probbly my best day in poe.
Maybe some of u known about my pre 1,2 version (full block, legacy aegis detonate dead)
It was rlly sick, afk at normal/ uber and still sick dmg output.
In 1,2 they nerfed dd badly and block also, so afer spending hunderts of regrets i realise its almost imposible to get it work again. After spending hours and hours i manage to get everithing work like a charm.
Final result is this sick build, ci based, triple curse, with insane dmg and still LOW cost.
Below u will find skill trees for 80/85/90/95 and 99 lvl
Also u can see how my gear looks like and gems that im using.
For boss fights im using spell echo linked to desecrate to create 6 corpses.
Also if u facing boss that can be ignited im sugestin keeping aoe setup (ele prolif and chance to ignite)
For bosses that cant be ignited just sw this 2 gems above with spell echo and faster casting (this setup im using ONLY for atziiri fight, for vaals and trio im keeping aoe setup becouse u geting almost 50% ignite duration from ele prolif and chance to ignite. that way even if u rip they will rip also.)

If u need any pice of gear on standard or u need any sugestion how to balance ur gear to get all work perfect, feel free to pm me anytime.

Also in video selection u have my uber tutorial run, watch it it will make ur life easier when u running normal or uber atziri.

Build Is also playable with witch/ templar/ ranger since u need only few points to jump in tree

[spoiler="Gear price"]
This is 100% cheepest build capable to pull dps rlly close to mirrored gear builds.
Entire gear cost around 50ex, and i bolieve its cheapest build that is able to FARM uber atziri.
Till now i have 109 uber kills with only 1 fail (killed it but also flamblast killed me after biach was down, mask droped so i rlly was not pissed off)
[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Build Stats"]

[/spoiler]

[spoiler="Gear and links"]

[/spoiler]

Level 99 skill tree

Level 95 skill tree

Level 90 skill tree

Level 85 skill tree

If u are around lvl 90 u can removes some dps nodes (dmg over time x2// celestial judgement// holy fire// elemental domination) That way u saving 13 points (lvl 86) and im 100% sure u stil lcan make jokes with uber atziri.

[spoiler="Bandits"]
Normal- kill all
Cruel- kill all
Merciless- kill all
[/spoiler]
[‡RTN‡] Remember The Name (Thread #1196726) - Leader
Playing OMGwtfwasthat lvl99/ Detonate dead - (Thread #991083)
OMG's Marketplace - (Thread #708436)
Last edited by doktorhit on Mar 5, 2015, 1:24:40 PM
Last bumped on Jun 9, 2016, 2:15:37 AM
It's a strong setup, but I'd like to see it with a 6 link flame surge and without Echo and leech.
I like it, will give it a try when I get the items, thanks Doc
M8 Leech is in setup for more tankines. Dps is already sick. So point of LL linked to DD and also liked to MS is to give more tankines.
When block u replenish ur es with 4% of ur armour, but when attack go thru ur block MS explode and leech 10,8% of dmg..i know there is stronger setup to get more dps and i already try all setups also spent aroud 300 regrets (trying iron reflex, vaal pact and all other combos) But this one is 100% perfect balanced to give sick defense and also sick dmg...
Last edited by doktorhit on Aug 10, 2014, 11:25:49 AM
Added new version 70/65 block but 35+ k armour (iron reflexes) and vaal pact (instant life leech)
>takes half an hour to do Apex Vaals

>"totally Uber capable"

Looking forward to that video.
I'm proud I made the build that got hotfix nerfed by 80% in under a week :
Kamikaze Clones /1204796 (LL Mirror Arrow Instability Prolif)
dunoo did u ever killed uber with some tanky build or u play only st like 99%of other ppl...
its not hard to be smart and get kill uber with 2000ex worth gear but u need to be smart to do it with less then 150ex..
Problem for tank build at uber is healing phase...i have many friends kiling vaal and trio easy but healing phase is imposible becouse lack of aoe dps.
Im pulling 10x more dps then any other block build and again i have same deff stats (maybe even better).

and btw i dont know ur gaming skills but my full atziri run is 8:36 with 2 mobs left...
Ofc i was clearing 5min with my flicker but u cant compare rlly 1500ex worth gear with less then 150ex..
And thats point of this build becouse there is no mirored item that can give u boost. only mirrored ring and mirrored glove (and eye of chayula with +1 curse) but again for spell boss u neeed to use doedres + stone of lazhwar to cap spell block.

Last edited by doktorhit on Aug 11, 2014, 10:23:56 AM
added new video. Trio boss
interesting build.

definetely higher dps than most tank builds out there. Not cheap (although prolly still cheaper than ST builds- but all builds are cheaper than that one. hehe) but hey no uber capable builds are cheap so i dont think that is an argument against the build. So nice job on a tanky build. :o)

Looking forward to seeing complete uber video.
Added trio boss semi afk video...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info