Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

I see amazon has some packs, not currently available, with a (not Rampage) league name.

Are these supporter packs going to be on amazon? I have a $50 gift card to burn.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Hooray!

Nicely done GGG I don't know how your business model is so successful but I love it. Keep up the good work!
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
New pack HYPE!!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
shut up and take my moneyyy

i wanna give you guys moneyyyy

*throws money at screen*
Will definitely get one! Can't wait for the 20th!
"
Chris wrote:
"
OneLyc wrote:
if i buy a grandmaster pack, do i have a timelimit on when to submit my character for the map?
i just wanna make sure i raise the meanest anti-player killing machine possible in the 90+ levelarea during the next league before i do :>

nothing personal

I like your style.

Any time in these leagues or the next ones is probably fine.

One other question regarding this, Chris. When you submit a character will it be at the level you have it including all of the skill points you have spent and the spec you have chosen along with the gear? I know you said there isn't a big rush, but will we have some time to tweak our characters around with the new skill tree changes and go with those instead of the current tree right now? I would assume yes, but just want to make sure and if I have a little time level up, then I will do so.
Wow the grandmaster unique map is such a great idea. Novel, rule-bending things like this are going to make POE the most well-developed game of all time!
the grandmaster helmet is seriously so weird in the ugly way but the rest is so **** awesome. I do like the centurion stylish theme. Thank god i can buy one of the cheaper and then eventually upgrade it to GM, not everyone have enough money to use it as toilet paper.
Hnnngg... I can't help myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info