Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

Are the nominated characters copied exactly, or will you just take the applied MTX, name, pet, and general build concept and gear/spec it appropriately for balance?

Will the level and passives be fixed to that of the nominated character, even if it's level 1 or 100, or will characters have their passives tweaked (by us or you?) to within a specific range?

Can we request that unobtained gear/sockets/gems, that better fit our intent of the characters, be applied to the characters we nominate? ...perhaps with temporary access to a test server to fiddle with them?

Are all nominated characters accepted without question or will you filter out those of similar builds, or those you deem undesirable for whatever reason, and have us choose another? If so, what are your criteria for acceptance?
I think they have made a bummer tho, where is the pun on INRI??
finally
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
So, Chris, heard I'm expecting some money, this week? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Oh my, I've been waiting for this day xD. Now to justify the expense to the woman lol.

Great work guys. ^^
You dirty rats.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Oh my, I've been waiting for this day xD. Now to justify the expense to the woman lol.

Great work guys. ^^

Do like I did. Buy first, explain later, much later.
Well... I just spent my PoE Supporter Pack savings on Modern Magic Cards... :S

But soon, I'll be able to afford it! :P

PS. Changes in the financing/upgrading of Packs? 80% and post-July 28th? Before you could have 100% of it from Packs and use Points purchased YEARS back... I'm assuming this is to lessen the load on the Support team who is hard at work.

But I think, it'd probably still be possible to upgrade like in the past, if you contacted support. That disclaimer is just a way to keep most of the wolves at bay...

(I got point pack purchases before that date, but the only reason I got them was with the knowledge that I'd be able to upgrade them into a Supporter Pack in the future...)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Didn´t expected new supporter packs this early!

Nice! :-)
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/
Compared to the last supporter packs, these packs are lackluster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info