Forsaken Masters Supporter Packs!

ongoing support by me with another pack.

thank your ggg for creating this game. i really dig it.
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
i really would have liked to upgrade my last big point paket to the master supporter pack but as i've purchased it shortly after the upgrade to the champion supporter i was told it doesn't counttowards the upgrade. i really would have liked the banner and the armor though but the current budget is already gone into the next holiday planning ;-) sorry ggg.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Just goy my Apprentice Supporter Pack....Am well pleased.
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
Spoiler
"
cgexile wrote:

Yeah that's the problem right there - can't get those anymore! Heck I didn't even know about the game when it was in CB or OB as it was a combination of not being in to gaming at the time and perhaps no advertising on GGGs part outside of steam? So I - and perhaps a lot of other players introduced to the PoE late in the game - lost out.

I have to give them credit. They stick to their guns and simply won't take my $$ to try and get those older packs (believe me I've tried) just for those damn weapon effects.

The new armor is great and all but those weapon effects were amazing.

I have both regal and divine weapon effects, so I can vouch that they are really amazing weapon effects, but at the same time, they are overdone in terms of the effect.
Spoiler
Of course, since they were exclusive to only OB packs, they had to be as flashy as possible. Surprisingly, I really like the regal weapon effect out of all the weapon effects, and it was the $50 USD version supporter pack in that time, so it was a good bargain to get along with the regal rhoa pet.

It cannot be helped if you missed out CB and OB since in the CB stage of PoE, there was the lack of exposure to the media at that time, so it was mostly passed through with words across the internet. As for Open Beta, PoE started to get exposed to the media to a good extent, but it is nothing compared to today where PoE appears in almost every gaming website. I heard about Path of Exile from the Diablo 3 forum back in June 2012 when D3 started to become a sinking ship, and there was a good amount of PoE threads popping up in General Discussion and the gaming section.

Yeah thanks for rubbing it in :(

When a character runs around, those particle effects trail the character as you ran from point A to point B instead of the current offerings that are fixed to the weapon with no play in the particles when forces (movement/gravity/etc) are acting on them. Flashy as they were that attention to detail is just gone now and it made sense to have it.

✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 11, 2014, 12:29:11 PM
Well done, expansions keep on coming and if you dont count the fireworks, shop is still not p2win, so "shut up and take my money". (I ques I need to buy something from the shop now!) Thanks and keep up the good work!
Well done GGG, this is the first time iv bought a supporter pack (wish I have in the past) and im not disappointed. Thanks for keeping the game up to date.
Joining the ranks of 4 time pack supporter. =)

I don't even know if I'm going to be playing either. =P
Eh, why the hell not. I've got a spare buck or two sitting in the ol' bank account.

Time to pony up my share.
"Chris wrote:
The "nerfs" in this patch are in response to the rest of the rebalance and so that many builds are simultaneously viable. You can't complain that there are only seven good builds and then complain when we balancing the power level :P
Remember calling me again after another 5 months.
Hey Chris! are you guys going to have a launch party at the office?

If you do, post some pictures. It'd be cool to see you guys happy, you all deserved it for all your hard work. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info