Gamespot Reveals: Elreon, Loremaster

Multishot and new flask art

Cool new artwork... and yet, such an ugly out of place green color SHOP button. Please GGG, for everyones sake, change the color to fit darker theme of PoE. Better yet, read the other thread and listen to the cries of millions of other PoE players (well at least a few hundred) and change it to a middle ages type of coin. The word SHOP does not fit well into the UI and is awful.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Aug 4, 2014, 8:23:42 PM
this expansion does have a fuckin lot of potential
"
jbuehring wrote:
Wow! I'm almost 40 years old and Gamespot won't let me access the content. Can someone at GGG post the content here?

It wouldn't play for me either I found it on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ5qWbz-XfQ&list=UUbu2SsF-Or3Rsn3NxqODImw

God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Badass!
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
Anyone else find it odd that Elreon has the same exact voice as the Templar?

Do you mean the Templar in Diablo 3? The accents are pretty similar (somewhere in Yorkshire or the East Midlands I think?)

The Path of Exile Templar, by contrast, has a Scottish accent.
Last edited by Incompetent on Aug 4, 2014, 10:04:42 PM
Still don't like Gamespot's video player. Mainly because if you don't catch it the stupid thing will autoplay the next video. Wonder if there's a setting I can change that with? Regardless, the reviewer was enthusiastic and did a good job reviewing The Loremaster.

Overall, I like Elreon's backstory and what he brings to the game. Defending the relics looks like fun. I also like the new flasks and think they actually work quite well with the modified interface.
when you planning to start a guild wars GGG?
My hideout will require a grotto and a red smoking jacket MTX thnx.
Saved
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Multishot and new flask art

Cool new artwork... and yet, such an ugly out of place green color SHOP button. Please GGG, for everyones sake, change the color to fit darker theme of PoE. Better yet, read the other thread and listen to the cries of millions of other PoE players (well at least a few hundred) and change it to a middle ages type of coin. The word SHOP does not fit well into the UI and is awful.

This is right, please consider it GGG.( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael