Gamespot Reveals: Elreon, Loremaster

GGG did a quick fix (put the girls back on the globe) which is what they they did
with the bigger arrow cursor in open beta.
they said they will fix it, its still in the game today.... so yeah you'll prob have to wait a year before they do anything
looks OP :D wish 20 august would hurry up and come
Found a confusing sentance in the last paragraph of the Gamespot article:

"
Wilson expects that most players will have met each of the seven masters either once or twice in the first difficulty level, but warns that it won't be until after the first playthrough of the first difficulty.

So I have to play through Normal difficulty twice with each character? Yeah, that seems like the author made a mistake when typing that out :D

(Unless Master's and their progress is bound to a players account and not the player's characters)
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 5, 2014, 1:18:50 AM
"

"
Wilson expects that most players will have met each of the seven masters either once or twice in the first difficulty level, but warns that it won't be until after the first playthrough of the first difficulty.

So I have to play through Normal difficulty twice with each character? Yeah, that seems like the author made a mistake when typing that out :D

(Unless Master's and their progress is bound to a players account and not the player's characters)

from what i saw it is account-bound not char-bound so it makes sense

not that i like that these might be the 'sacrifice' type of rare - first 6 are common but the seventh one you HOPE to see around the MIDNIGHT..
"
sidtherat wrote:
"

"

from what i saw it is account-bound not char-bound so it makes sense

not that i like that these might be the 'sacrifice' type of rare - first 6 are common but the seventh one you HOPE to see around the MIDNIGHT..

It's league bound. But transfers over if leagues merch.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Last edited by Sneakypaw on Aug 5, 2014, 1:53:37 AM
It's account related it was written in the beginning.

I'd like to know if there is any possibility to dismiss the master from your hideout?
So when you reach the max level you can continue leveling other masters.

So so far we have armor, sockets/links, jewelry, so what's next?
Weapons most probably, maybe gems, flasks? But still what will be the final one?

:D
Last edited by MnauVMikrovlnce on Aug 5, 2014, 2:05:02 AM
links to gamespot seem to be broken please fix
Elreon, that voice, makes want to kill him rather than serve him :D
me thinks the next master to be revealed is........the witches class, the last i think, the scion
HHHHYYYYYYYPPPPPPPEEEEEEE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info