Gamespot Reveals: Elreon, Loremaster

"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Chris, what about the expected improvements to the trade system, will they make it for the FM?
i think u can sell low-level uniques to the masters for 1-10c - so u dont need spam chats with low level unique-shit... if so its actually not bad - pretty good decision by GGG... do u agree?

is this confirmed? where did i miss this?
omg im totally strung out on updates! thought i saw somewhere they would be daily? perhaps that was a hallucination of wishful thinking. its been over 24 hours. im going through withdrawal!
I am the stone that the builder refused.
~~~~~

"
LonePuppet wrote:
omg im totally strung out on updates! thought i saw somewhere they would be daily? perhaps that was a hallucination of wishful thinking. its been over 24 hours. im
going through withdrawal!

+1 New teaser already please!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:
Chris, what about the expected improvements to the trade system, will they make it for the FM?
i think u can sell low-level uniques to the masters for 1-10c - so u dont need spam chats with low level unique-shit... if so its actually not bad - pretty good decision by GGG... do u agree?

is this confirmed? where did i miss this?

No this is not confirmed, it was just his idea.
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

is that a confirmed feature ? for me as semi self found player that sounds awesome.
"
PoorJoy wrote:
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

is that a confirmed feature ? for me as semi self found player that sounds awesome.

If they didn't say they're going to do it I highly doubt they would do that.
Why do i have to verify, that iam not 12 any more ? Isnt that the target group, young people able to withstand 72 hrs pushes, with no mercy ?

Strange..
"
PoorJoy wrote:
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
"
Odoakar wrote:

Yes it does sound awesome. Don't have to mess around with trade chat spam or creating a trade shop on the forum. What's more, the item you sell to the Master for currency is removed from the economy. No one will be flipping what you sell for a profit.
GGG, Would you PLEASE stop using Gamespot for these exclusive videos?

Their media player is HORRIBLE. Irredeemable is another word that is apt..

It constantly skips and lags and stutters, making it hard to tell what is actually going on in those "action scenes."

PS. Oh wow, there is an article under the video... Didn't notice. At all. (Went to watch/try to watch video multiple times..)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Aug 5, 2014, 5:49:37 PM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
GGG, Would you PLEASE stop using Gamespot for these exclusive videos?

Their media player is HORRIBLE. Irredeemable is another word that is apt..
+1 to this

Also, this:
"
intricate monster behaviors ("whether or not the monster goes straight for the relic or whether it attacks the player, or whether it goes for the thing closest to it so you can lead them around");
Last part should be "so you could lead them around till you suddenly see they swarm at the relic and you are desynced to kilometers away". Seems like one more design decision (of too many already) that was made without desync in mind.

Aside from that, good news.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info