Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

So, in this screenshot, can the player actually purchase six linked sockets, or does the base have to already have six sockets in order to purchase the six linked sockets?

Edit: Thanks artificial. I figured this was the case but wanted to be sure.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Aug 3, 2014, 8:33:41 PM
Instead of spending time working on the spectator mode, which 1/100 ppl will use , it would be more needed to make other's gear inspection in town available, 100/100 would use.
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
For me, the 6l recipe is like redemption of Jesus Christ. Except I dont believe in Jesus Christ. I only believe in the RNG-god, and damn he was one mean mothafucka!

"
So, in this screenshot, can the player actually purchase six linked sockets, or does the base have to already have six sockets in order to purchase the six linked sockets?

On the Reddit thread, Chris said "6-socketing is separate. Costs jewellers."

http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/2cjij1/screenshot_of_forsaken_masters_socket_crafting/

Last edited by artificial on Aug 3, 2014, 8:31:05 PM
Thanks for the reply Chris - great to know the crafting vendors take from stash :) love that feature :)
Dat shop button. :\

It seems they took into account most of the other feedback from that thread. Why veto on the gold coins?
so if you want to change an item that has costs so great that you cannot hold that amount of currency in your inventory will the remaining currency be pulled from your stash or will you be limited to whatever you can hold in the inventory while in the crafting window?
"
feyith wrote:
Dat shop button. :\

It seems they took into account most of the other feedback from that thread. Why veto on the gold coins?

Only argument I've heard on that is that people might not recognize the GGGold symbol for what it is and not realize it leads to the shop.

Oh and OP looks good Chris!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I am so happy that i am going to make this screenshot my wallpaper and look at it everyday till its released!!
soooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooood :D:D:D !!!! the hype is real!!
Kogollo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info