Screenshot of Forsaken Masters Socket Crafting

"
klintz wrote:
Am I just being silly???? - how do you put 1500 fusing in your inventory???

Like the current vendors, it can take it out of your stash.

As a side note, in the past this has lead to players thinking that they're buying the stuff for free.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I am liking this change! I have had the worst luck 5 Linking an item. In the last league I gave up trying to 5 link and just traded because I spent well over 500 fusings between a couple of items.

The coloring options seems interesting as well, but RNG could still be bad if you are looking for say 2R/2G on a 6 socket ES item. Not that I mind, this will help a lot, even with high costs.

Edit: I forget, will we also be able to pay for a 6 socket item? I wonder what that cost would be...
Last edited by Nuttzo on Aug 3, 2014, 8:09:40 PM
Holy crap. 5 links attainable by the average player. Good colour crafting. Chris this patch owns.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
looking good so far, now i am getting really antsy.

seems with all the work it takes to unlock the higher tir crafting options it would be a bit cheaper to those that put the effort to getting to that point.

Side note any chance that ACt 4 will have more rare currency for sale on vendors for currency swapping?
"
Nuttzo wrote:
I am liking this change! I have had the worst luck 5 Linking an item. In the last league I gave up trying to 5 link and just traded because I spent well over 500 fusings between a couple of items.

The coloring options seems interesting as well, but RNG could still be bad if you are looking for say 2R/2G on a 6 socket ES item. Not that I mind, this will help a lot, even with high costs.

Edit: I forget, will we also be able to pay for a 6 socket item? I wonder what that cost would be...

heh well sad part is you will still be spending that same about saveing up for an item that you will out level..

the biggest down side to this new system it makes it to where there is no need to craft any thing till 80+
"
Chris wrote:
"
klintz wrote:
Am I just being silly???? - how do you put 1500 fusing in your inventory???

Like the current vendors, it can take it out of your stash.

As a side note, in the past this has lead to players thinking that they're buying the stuff for free.

AHAHHAHAHAHA
I'd like to see their look when they found out the truth
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
The Cost for 5/6L seems very good...in general a bit more expensive then trying it yourself (when RNGjesus is on your side :P) but you pass the RNG for a garantee!

Seems like a good solution to me.
Jeeesus this game!!! I am so fucking hyped, it's a torture to wait another 16 days 21 hours 45 minutes and 11 seconds :-(
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Oh and that's kinda rude to have tolmans corpse sitting there as a decoration. Poor guy was just trying his best.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
I think the fusing prices are fair but im not sure about the chromes..
because ur still gambling.
IGN : MxZeal _____________________________________________ Youtube.com/user/mshadow1994
Last edited by MxZeal on Aug 3, 2014, 8:16:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info